TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Just give us a title Chris.
Nothing more. Please.

Chris Trollan. Trolls his fans like kiddies. Announces his next movie and its cast, but doesn't give the title or the premise.

Y'all, it's just way, way too early. I don't care what he has done historically, he owes nothing to us until the day the film releases.

The film title likely gives away a lot of what he is going to do, and perhaps he and marketing are not prepared at this time to provide that information.

You want to release information at a good pace. Don't overload way too early, even with a title. We are still so very far away from release, here.

Plus, what do all people with information want? More information. You know that if the next bit of news is a released title and we are finished with our small bit of speculation, that you are just going to be left wanting the very next thing. It'll never stop.

MuffinMcFluffin wrote:
March 29th, 2019, 5:12 pm
Y'all, it's just way, way too early. I don't care what he has done historically, he owes nothing to us until the day the film releases.

The film title likely gives away a lot of what he is going to do, and perhaps he and marketing are not prepared at this time to provide that information.

You want to release information at a good pace. Don't overload way too early, even with a title. We are still so very far away from release, here.

Plus, what do all people with information want? More information. You know that if the next bit of news is a released title and we are finished with our small bit of speculation, that you are just going to be left wanting the very next thing. It'll never stop.
Absolutely, and I want to say that, on the other hand, knowing absolutely nothing reinforce the excitment. Plus, he acknowledged a new statut even more with each film, he's prestigious in Hollywood now and that's why it's even more fantastic for this new project.
Patience is most of the time rewarded, so when the time will come, trust me we won't be ready. A total hammer blow.
This project will certainly have nothing he's never done before.

Pratham wrote:
February 25th, 2019, 2:49 am
details probably coming in may. lock this thread till then. :twisted:

So I'm guessing filming will likely start in May? If this is coming out in July of next year, and is somewhat a big budget blockbuster?

Sharkboy wrote:
March 30th, 2019, 5:26 pm
So I'm guessing filming will likely start in May? If this is coming out in July of next year, and is somewhat a big budget blockbuster?
June I tink (like Production Weekly said)

It doesn't seem like a "big budget Nolan blockbuster" would start filming in June for a release the following July. Is that typical? Doesn't feel like it.

I don't know... 13 months seems like it's cutting it close. 6 months of shooting, 6 months post-production essentially? For something huge with big action set pieces?

Guys, I don't know, lol. Start embracing the possibility that this isn't a "huge" film. :ninja:

muh Inception spin-off

Angus wrote:
March 30th, 2019, 8:45 pm
It doesn't seem like a "big budget Nolan blockbuster" would start filming in June for a release the following July. Is that typical? Doesn't feel like it.

I don't know... 13 months seems like it's cutting it close. 6 months of shooting, 6 months post-production essentially? For something huge with big action set pieces?

Guys, I don't know, lol. Start embracing the possibility that this isn't a "huge" film. :ninja:
I'm not saying it is or isn't, but what would you surmise would be used for IMAX sequences if it wasn't for something big-esque?