TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
What if Nolan himself doesn't even know what the title is lol

Seems like he's being even more secretive than usual with this one. Makes me think it must be really damn good. :D

Angus wrote:
April 4th, 2019, 5:40 pm
So the script is unreal.

Damn, guys. We're getting another Memento, Prestige, Inception, Interstellar.

My body is ready.
Exactly

Janky Sam wrote:
April 4th, 2019, 11:10 pm
What if Nolan himself doesn't even know what the title is lol
Makes me start thinking this was the actual teaser trailer, then. :lol:

get your asses in the imax seats(2020)

Actor praises the script of a movie he's promoting...

No news here.

Still not seeing any evidence that this is going to be anything but a smaller film.

anikom15 wrote:
April 5th, 2019, 5:03 am
Still not seeing any evidence that this is going to be anything but a smaller film.
Not sure if I got what you were implying, but I think "massive innovative action blockbuster in IMAX" is pretty much a good piece of evidence that this is going to be a bigger film.

anikom15 wrote:
April 5th, 2019, 5:03 am
Can't an admin just remove these kind of posts? So tired of seeing this. Thank you.
Clearly says "Massive innovative action blockbuster in IMAX" from Warner Brothers themself. And the guys/girls that were talking about a shakespeare. Same thing here, have you guys not read the news? Can you try to post things that are relevant to the movie and not your own guesses and what you want. The Nolanfans of today do not want a smaller film anymore. They want exactly what Pattinson describes in his interview. Stop all this bullshit and post in another thread.

Hype overload!