TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
I really hope that first news are coming starting from tomorrow and next week !!
A globe-trotting adventure that has shades of the mind-bending nature of Inception, and involves the time continuum.
A “massive, innovative, action blockbuster” that will be shown in Imax.
Massive, Crazy” & “The Length Of 3 Movies
An Event film
I feel like he must have invented something new
The pressure is on us as never before to give people a reason to get out of the house.
A very personal, independent movie that has huge scale
Damn, when I read these words I just know that something big and great is coming.

Still waiting for that Howard Hughes movie

atilasantos wrote:
May 12th, 2019, 1:21 pm
Still waiting for that Howard Hughes movie
No

That set video is social engineering at its finest, folks, haha. Love it. :clap:

Insomniac wrote:
May 12th, 2019, 6:42 am

lol @ it being so easy to sneak into a Nolan "set".

There's a point like midway through when one of the guys say they will try to find out what the movie is about, but unfortunately nothing comes of it :(

The builders seem to work exclusively on the stage area. Some sort of music performance perhaps?
this is just amazing

Re: Extras.

I managed to find the old TDKR extras casting call and it was a lot more specific:
A Warner Bros. Film requires extras to play as Victims and Perpetrators within a city besieged by crime and corruption. Take part in the urban action adventure ripping through the streets of Pittsburgh from July 28th through August 21st

Some specific types we are looking for are: Prisoners/Thugs, Guards, Police Officers, Business men & women and Sports Fans- ALL types are needed!!
The extras in Tallinn don't seem to be asked to do much except dress nicely which again makes me think this is some sort of concert hall scene and they're the audience.

In other words, musical confirmed!

Oku
Wouldn't a scene like this:

...be more likely than a musical?

Unless you were just making a joke, in which case... :judge:

Insomniac wrote:
May 13th, 2019, 11:43 am

I managed to find the old TDKR extras casting call and it was a lot more specific:
A Warner Bros. Film requires extras to play as Victims and Perpetrators within a city besieged by crime and corruption. Take part in the urban action adventure ripping through the streets of Pittsburgh from July 28th through August 21st

Some specific types we are looking for are: Prisoners/Thugs, Guards, Police Officers, Business men & women and Sports Fans- ALL types are needed!!
The extras in Tallinn don't seem to be asked to do much except dress nicely which again makes me think this is some sort of concert hall scene and they're the audience.

HA!

Insomniac wrote:
May 13th, 2019, 11:43 am

I'm telling you guys, the concert hall will be used as a scientific meeting/presentation where Pattinson/Washington will reveal some sort of time travel is now possible.
This assuming 4Chan info is true.