TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Fantastic

I saw this on 70mm last night, it was incredible

Nomis wrote:
November 27th, 2020, 7:25 am
Damn. Where?

Nomis wrote:
November 27th, 2020, 7:25 am
Time to give a grade for the NFoMeter, no? How many times have you watched it?

I saw it in Amsterdam. They're not doing many shows, just one every other day but I'm real glad I got to see it at least once in 70mm. It was the second time I've seen the film. The first time I was not exactly present with my mind and now things have cooled down a bit so as for the film; I got to enjoy it more this time. Having said that, the 70mm projection was amazing, fantastic quality, it's just so full of life and the details are amazing. The sound was incredibly loud, there was even a disclaimer on the site lol, but man, with the heavy bass my seat was shaking lol

As for the film, I deeply love that Nolan came up with such a wild concept and the way he chose for the concept to slowly take over the entire film. I just really love how the story unfolds especially now having seen it for the second time, I could appreciate the story even more. Since with the first time seeing it
you're seeing it from the protagonists perspective but with the second time you see it from Neil and also from future protagonist perspective and I think the film works even better then.

666kalpa wrote:
November 28th, 2020, 7:10 am
just for information and record..

[url]

this page just got updated today
I don't like that this is being promoted. Giving people any chance and opportunity to watch it free online instead of supporting Nolan, on his own fan website no less, is not really my particular fancy.

Last night I had a dream that the home media release was gonna include a booklet of P’s backstory :(

MuffinMcFluffin wrote:
November 28th, 2020, 12:37 pm
666kalpa wrote:

[url]

I don't like that this is being promoted. Giving people any chance and opportunity to watch it free online instead of supporting Nolan, on his own fan website no less, is not really my particular fancy.
I second. People do what they want, but let's not promote it as the good choice.
Nomis wrote:
November 28th, 2020, 12:09 pm

I just really love how the story unfolds especially now having seen it for the second time, I could appreciate the story even more. Since with the first time seeing it
you're seeing it from the protagonists perspective but with the second time you see it from Neil and also from future protagonist perspective and I think the film works even better then.
As much as the Kat storyline already really moved me on first viewing, the last scene with Neil was much more impactful the second time, perhaps for the reasons you give. I was already moved on first viewing by the fact that they said goodbye to each other, but I hadn't time/energy to grasp how moving Neil's sacrifice and faith in reality are. In the end, these two guys end up having a superpower, and they decided to destroy it. It feels strange to not try to use it to make some things better, but Neil's commitment is moving in a intellectual way, we're having an emotional experience of stoicism through the film. The film emotionnally embodies a greek philosophy for me...

MuffinMcFluffin wrote:
November 28th, 2020, 12:37 pm
666kalpa wrote:

[url]

Sometimes people might watch online for free and then purchase the movie later when it becomes available. There are many movies that I own that I scan through online just because I'm too lazy to put the Blu-ray in, lol. Some people have waited a long time for this movie and may have reasons not to wait another couple weeks for the Blu-ray. But they will probably still buy the Blu-ray or a digital copy once it comes out. That being said, torrenting is bad. Find it streaming or wait a few more weeks. I'd also never want my first viewing to be on a computer screen, but that's just me.