TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.

Finally seeing this today! (at a Regal) :gonf: :gonf:

might see this again tomorrow but then in 70mm

Definitely different. Gonna need a few more viewings to grasp it. Great finally being back in a theater, friends and I had the whole auditorium to ourselves.

Ace

So according to the WaterTower press release, the deluxe version of the soundtrack will come out on November 6 (physically and digitally). A Canadian vendor was told that the Blu-ray will be released on December 15/16 with pre-orders available on November 6.

Coincidence? I think not. Is WB planning a "bring TENET home" campaign with an announcement on November 6 possibly?

Our theaters are finally open. I traveled out of state to see it when it first came out, and now I got to see it here at home at an IMAX theater. How I've missed IMAX! There are some glorious shots in this movie, like the sailboat sequence and the shot on the balcony.

Haven’t read it in full but thank goodness for these VFX articles. How else would we get those delicious IMAX stills.