TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
The reactions on Twitter are pretty good. A lot of people saying good things about TENET!

LeoCobb wrote:
September 3rd, 2020, 10:12 pm
The reactions on Twitter are pretty good. A lot of people saying good things about TENET!
Indeed they have, I've been following since Monday and even people who didn't understand it have posted positive reactions.
Might be a similar reaction to The Joker where critics were down on it while the movie-going public really liked it.

I dont understand why Mulan has higher RT score than Tenet. What is unique about Mulan? Did you hear Grace Randolph review for Mulan??? She said that Disney has found their wonder woman. Back in 2019 she said when she reviewed Joker that the film is better than the dark knight.

So because Mulan is disney film that doenst mean that it must get good reviews.
So because Tenet is Nolan film that doesnt mean that it must get mixed reviews.

If you're this hung up on other movies' score, you're not going to have a fun life, and I'm not being sarcastic.

Spending time listening to Grace Randolph is just inflicting unnecessary agony in your life. Do better for you.

We're here to support!

hamid1993ss wrote:
September 4th, 2020, 5:26 am
I dont understand why Mulan has higher RT score than Tenet. What is unique about Mulan? Did you hear Grace Randolph review for Mulan??? She said that Disney has found their wonder woman. Back in 2019 she said when she reviewed Joker that the film is better than the dark knight.

So because Mulan is disney film that doenst mean that it must get good reviews.
So because Tenet is Nolan film that doesnt mean that it must get mixed reviews.
First of all, you listened to Grace. Second of all, you listened to Grace.

true thing

DUNKIRKIE wrote:
September 4th, 2020, 9:46 am

true thing
I really haven’t had a problem with his other loud films. So I’m all in. :P We’ll see how it goes with this one.

Robin wrote:
September 4th, 2020, 6:41 am
Spending time listening to Grace Randolph is just inflicting unnecessary agony in your life. Do better for you.

We're here to support!
:clap:

Does anyone know if Nolan has been asked in interviews what genre could be his next film after Tenet? If not then it would be interesting to know what he says on the matter. He probably has other scripts ready to go or almost done.