TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Winnipeg man attempts to break Guinness World Record by watching Tenet 120 times in a row
We’ve all been known to binge-watch for hours on end, but Craig Sharpe, a 47-year-old former customer service agent, is taking marathon viewing to a whole new level.

The Winnipeg native is trying to break a world record by watching the highly anticipated Tenet 120 times in a row. According to Guinness World Records, the title is currently held by Joanne Connor, who, just last year, watched Bohemian Rhapsody 108 times at her local theatre in Redcliffe, Australia.

Sharpe tells Cineplex it was easy to settle on Tenet because he’s a huge Christopher Nolan fan. “I’m so impressed with how he writes and uses practical effects. Another thing I admire about him is that he’s so keen on the theatre-going experience. I could talk about him for hours,” he says, adding this is his way of supporting the acclaimed director.
https://www.cineplex.com/News/Winnipeg- ... s-in-a-row

Oku wrote:
August 29th, 2020, 9:33 pm
The making-of book has already been out and readable for days here.

So it must synced to the release date of the movie in each country.
where are you living?

The Special One wrote:
August 31st, 2020, 12:22 am
Winnipeg man attempts to break Guinness World Record by watching Tenet 120 times in a row
We’ve all been known to binge-watch for hours on end, but Craig Sharpe, a 47-year-old former customer service agent, is taking marathon viewing to a whole new level.

The Winnipeg native is trying to break a world record by watching the highly anticipated Tenet 120 times in a row. According to Guinness World Records, the title is currently held by Joanne Connor, who, just last year, watched Bohemian Rhapsody 108 times at her local theatre in Redcliffe, Australia.

Sharpe tells Cineplex it was easy to settle on Tenet because he’s a huge Christopher Nolan fan. “I’m so impressed with how he writes and uses practical effects. Another thing I admire about him is that he’s so keen on the theatre-going experience. I could talk about him for hours,” he says, adding this is his way of supporting the acclaimed director.
https://www.cineplex.com/News/Winnipeg- ... s-in-a-row
Maybe he would actually be able to understand the plot a little by then.

here.. i am not able to watch it for the first time itself and janab there would be watching it for 120 times ..wow

I'll probably watch it during this week. Fortunately I've managed to stay away from spoilers. I've never been so much in the dark about a Nolan film since Inception.

Seeing this ish in T-8 hours......

Forum Pro
Law
AsianVersionOfET wrote:
August 31st, 2020, 9:15 am
Seeing this ish in T-8 hours......
Me too..

Panapaok wrote:
August 31st, 2020, 5:53 am
I'll probably watch it during this week. Fortunately I've managed to stay away from spoilers. I've never been so much in the dark about a Nolan film since Inception.
Did you see the prologue?

6 more hours for me, first IMAX showing at my theatre!! :gonf:

KEM
Elyk988 wrote:
August 31st, 2020, 11:45 am
6 more hours for me, first IMAX showing at my theatre!! :gonf:
Same here!!! Can't wait dude, got tickets for the next two days as well