TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Nicewatch wrote:
August 28th, 2020, 10:14 pm
Get your identical movie acueste oxygen masks here

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07PPN1QT4/re ... sFbQGNK3RF

Sadly, it does not actually double as virus protection, as it leaks a lot of air around my mouth. I had to put my COVID mask under it. Going to wear it to the early access premiere on the 31st.
would it be possible to put "filter material" in the air vents of the mask ?? it would probably be more effective ?

Nicolaslabra wrote:
August 28th, 2020, 11:40 pm
Nicewatch wrote:
August 28th, 2020, 10:14 pm
Get your identical movie acueste oxygen masks here

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07PPN1QT4/re ... sFbQGNK3RF

Sadly, it does not actually double as virus protection, as it leaks a lot of air around my mouth. I had to put my COVID mask under it. Going to wear it to the early access premiere on the 31st.
would it be possible to put "filter material" in the air vents of the mask ?? it would probably be more effective ?
It does not form a good deal around the edges of the mask like a surgical mask would, and air leaks out of there when I breathe. I guess you could try lining the edges to make a good deal. I rolled up the excess length of breathing tube and just stuck it in my back pocket.

i see, still i would rock the "TENET" in a halloween party, too bad im too much of a boring person and halloween isnt really big here haha.

don't know how much I'd recommend Tenet cosplays with masks since the visual difference between a Tenet cosplay and "mass shooter" is relatively slight

-Vader

Vader182 wrote:
August 29th, 2020, 2:53 am
don't know how much I'd recommend Tenet cosplays with masks since the visual difference between a Tenet cosplay and "mass shooter" is relatively slight

-Vader
hahahaha how didnt i see this one coming, yeah you are totally right, but i mean the suit and the mask, no guns required really (i once though it would be cool to do an inception one, but i guess its too vague, a suit and a pasiv device looking briefcase, turns out its quite hard and expensive to find one that looks like that)
also: i thing you meant the more military styled gear they use towards the end of the trailer ? yeah that one just looks like it could be just some call of duty/mass shooter, "just some nut"

When can we expect some behind the scenes featurettes? Score, sound exiting/mixing?
Hopefully we get a glimpse soon.

Damn, looks like they pushed the release of The Secrets of Tenet book to Sep. 8 and the screenplay to Sep. 22 according to Amazon's dates. I was really wanting to read that book back at the hotel after seeing the movie.

Hustler wrote:
August 29th, 2020, 7:09 pm
Damn, looks like they pushed the release of The Secrets of Tenet book to Sep. 8 and the screenplay to Sep. 22 according to Amazon's dates. I was really wanting to read that book back at the hotel after seeing the movie.
Wtf, I was hoping to read the screenplay before rewatching the movie, which is only playing at my IMAX theater until Sept 17th...