TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.

These are already sold out

Just a heads up so people don’t accidentally click or whatever, but the entire plot summary is up on wiki.

Ruth wrote:
August 23rd, 2020, 9:16 am
Just a heads up so people don’t accidentally click or whatever, but the entire plot summary is up on wiki.
Thank you for saying this ;) I think we also would hear very soon how much is shot with IMAX.

Ruth wrote:
Thanks for the heads-up

KEM
Ruth wrote:
I just read it and I honestly still have no idea what’s happening lol

In regards to the complaints about sound mixing and uninterpretable dialogue, is there anything that can be done at this late stage to fix it?

Like do they have an alternate audio mix ready to go, because the sound mixers followed their own advice/opinion? Can they just direct theatres to mix the center channel louder than the other channels with an overall decrease in volume? Surely that would be better than nothing?

I was wondering the same. I highly doubt if it will happen, but could Nolan/WB make an adjustment to the audio mix before it is released, at least by sept. 3rd? Kinda like the version of CATS that came out with the better vfx.

KEM wrote:
August 23rd, 2020, 1:14 pm
Ruth wrote:
I had no problem understanding it.. then again I did see the movie.

KEM
ninenin wrote:
August 23rd, 2020, 8:19 pm
KEM wrote:
August 23rd, 2020, 1:14 pm
Ruth wrote:
I had no problem understanding it.. then again I did see the movie.
Haven’t seen it yet, I usually have troubles understanding plots by reading them cause I mix up names and stuff and end up confused, and sometimes they leave out minor details that might help me find out how things are happening, once I see it I should be fine

I’m seeing it in 3 days and the wait is killing me. I’m so curious to see just how complex it is and if the sound mix is as bad as some are saying.

There are screenings starting 11 pm on August 26 but since I’ll have to drive an hour to get there and I have already booked two screenings the very next day, it just isn’t worth it.