TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
I wonder if Armani provided all the outfits for the film? A sponsor of sorts

Haha, these pants are hilarious :lol:

so just something nice to share:

I have been running a nolan fan account with some friends on Weibo (China's version of Twitter) and just now we got invited to the Tenet screening at WB Beijing!

sadly i can't go as i'm not located in beijing but one of my friends, who is, will do the honors.

the screening is tomorrow 8:30 am GMT and i will share his thoughts on the film (spoiler-free) when he finishes :gonf:

DUNKIRKIE wrote:
August 20th, 2020, 10:08 am

I have been running a nolan fan account with some friends on Weibo (China's version of Twitter) and just now we got invited to the Tenet screening at WB Beijing!

sadly i can't go as i'm not located in beijing but one of my friends, who is, will do the honors.

the screening is tomorrow 8:30 am GMT and i will share his thoughts on the film (spoiler-free) when he finishes :gonf:
Great! Thank you

DUNKIRKIE wrote:

This is awesome! What a privilege to be invited!! :clap:

Awesome, we'll be waiting for a reaction man :thumbup:

First and only media screening of Tenet in Russia today has been set for 26th August in Moscow.

neb4ever wrote:
August 20th, 2020, 1:23 am
For people in Los Angeles, TENET will be playing at the drive in at Mission Tiki in Montclair, starting September 2nd. Assuming because INCEPTION is being played this weekend.
Do you know when they will sell presale tickets?

DUNKIRKIE wrote:

very much looking forward to this