TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
None of those new cases in South Korea came from any sort of spread inside a movie theater though.
But a spike in new cases linked mostly to a church has sparked concerns of a wider outbreak.
Movie theaters innocent.

Insomniac wrote:
August 19th, 2020, 2:34 pm
None of those new cases in South Korea came from any sort of spread inside a movie theater though.
But a spike in new cases linked mostly to a church has sparked concerns of a wider outbreak.
Movie theaters innocent.
That's about the only good news regarding this latest development. WB might just have to push TENET back in Korea due to this.

Some interview is finally coming - confirmed.

antovolk wrote:
August 19th, 2020, 7:27 am
Insomniac wrote:
August 19th, 2020, 6:46 am
As always, not a single mention about how other countries are re-opening their theaters.

Almost 6 million people in South Korea went to a movie theater last month. I assume they're still with us.

(also they handled the pandemic a lot better from the start - gotta remember that being a major factor. The safety measures can be more or less appropriate depending on the state of COVID at that particular time. Which in the US and UK too is.... :ninja: ).
It sucks, but it just shows that for a good while there won't be a right time to release fims in theaters.

I still kind of wish they would have delayed this until next year but I'll be doing my part next week and all we can hope for is that Tenet does enough to keep movie theaters alive.

CASE wrote:
August 19th, 2020, 12:20 pm
Boo-hoo-hoo,
People won't be able to eat for 2,5h and drown out the movie by crunching and slurping.
Poor bastards, Jesus Fucking Christ :lol: Is Geneva aware of this monstrosity?!
Btw, I love when people get instantly 'hungry' exactly when a movie starts :clap:
I had a man sit beside me during Sicario who had to have been the loudest popcorn-eater on the planet. I thought he had the whole box finished during the trailers, but somehow he managed to keep pulling out the popcorn once the movie started. Glad the chance of this happening is greatly diminished with Tenet.

Please stop reposting all those tweets in the thread :gonf:

Also, even though going to the movies was not the same without some popcorn and soda, there's no way in hell I'll be having them now. I'm keeping my mask on the entire time.

incoming

For people in Los Angeles, TENET will be playing at the drive in at Mission Tiki in Montclair, starting September 2nd. Assuming because INCEPTION is being played this weekend.
Last edited by neb4ever on August 20th, 2020, 1:25 am, edited 1 time in total.