TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Smilion wrote:
August 12th, 2020, 7:28 am
I also hope another delay doesn't happen, althogh Europe again is looking worse by the day. In my country, we had 31 new infections today (on 2M nation), which is the most since early June. Also, Germany is reporting that 1226 new cases were diagnosed today, which is the most since May. Also today's reports for Croatia, our neighbour country are indicating more than 100 new cases, which is the most in last 25 days. IMAX in Zagreb, Croatia is, per my information, staying closed in August.
Same here in Slovakia, we are 5,5M nation and had over 70 new cases yesterday, which so far is the highest number in this second wave. Some days its low, but some days the numbers are quite high. Masks and social distancing is still mandatory. Multiple spikes caused by foreign country workers. Theaters and IMAX are staying opened.

Apparently there is confirmation that tenet will release on Mexico on Sep 11th, according to the CEO of the mayor chain in the country, as today theater Re-opened in the capital, but it’s opening only were its permitted like the US

Tickets bought for 29th in Poznan, Poland.
It's happening ;)

Collector03601 wrote:
August 12th, 2020, 7:41 am
Smilion wrote:
August 12th, 2020, 7:28 am
I also hope another delay doesn't happen, althogh Europe again is looking worse by the day. In my country, we had 31 new infections today (on 2M nation), which is the most since early June. Also, Germany is reporting that 1226 new cases were diagnosed today, which is the most since May. Also today's reports for Croatia, our neighbour country are indicating more than 100 new cases, which is the most in last 25 days. IMAX in Zagreb, Croatia is, per my information, staying closed in August.
Same here in Slovakia, we are 5,5M nation and had over 70 new cases yesterday, which so far is the highest number in this second wave. Some days its low, but some days the numbers are quite high. Masks and social distancing is still mandatory. Multiple spikes caused by foreign country workers. Theaters and IMAX are staying opened.
In Poland we have 500-700 cases a day, so... :P

KEM
Your guys entire COUNTRIES are reporting only a handful of cases a day, meanwhile my CITY is reporting thousands a day lol, I don’t think you guys have anything to worry about

So, when we can expect first reactions? Any idea?

they moved up the premiere to the 22nd here in Sweden, so do I feel lucky? :D

they are calling it "sneaky premiere" :lol:

KEM
danevito wrote:
August 12th, 2020, 3:06 pm
they moved up the premiere to the 22nd here in Sweden, so do I feel lucky? :D

they are calling it "sneaky premiere" :lol:
Now I gotta call all the girls in Stockholm I know and tell em to go see it for me lol

poplar wrote:
August 12th, 2020, 1:40 pm
So, when we can expect first reactions? Any idea?
total conjecture, but i'm guessing late next week to early the week after. Earlier than that would surprise me.

-Vader

Shouldn't we be seeing interviews very soon?