TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
I contacted the local IMAX theater to inquire about the presence of Tenet's new footage with Inception re-release on the 14th, but I have low expectations :( Will keep you guys updated!

Flutterby wrote:
August 8th, 2020, 4:41 am
I contacted the local IMAX theater to inquire about the presence of Tenet's new footage with Inception re-release on the 14th, but I have low expectations :( Will keep you guys updated!
頑張って  :gonf:

intersteIIarx wrote:
August 8th, 2020, 4:32 am
Nice to see the new poster up on a billboard in LA

I'm not sure where in China DUNKIRKIE is from but, my cousins in Shanghai said iAPM (IMAX Shanghai) is already open and people are turning up and eager for Tenet) :gonf:
I study in Shanghai and will be there by the end of August! Thx fot the info pal.

I don't know why, but for some reason I have a feeling that Nolan is gonna end with the protagonist ultimately failing at the end of the movie. Maybe he's stuck inverted forever, or he realizes he never could solve the issue at hand, or maybe he realizes he is the villain all along. Idk imagine this music playing out at the end with this realization...then Cut to Black.

Last edited by Ruth on August 8th, 2020, 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: please start spoiler tagging the speculation posts if you can

KingOfTheNorth wrote:
August 8th, 2020, 4:56 am
I don't know why, but for some reason I have a feeling that Nolan is gonna end with the protagonist ultimately failing at the end of the movie. Maybe he's stuck inverted forever, or he realizes he never could solve the issue at hand, or maybe he realizes he is the villain all along. Idk imagine this music playing out at the end with this realization...then Cut to Black.

it would be great if you guys could redirect all of your plot speculation posts to this thread or at least spoiler tag your posts with a (speculation/possible spoilers) warning beforehand so people know not to click

i understand that all of this is speculation, which is totally fine and welcome here, but at this point someone is bound to either figure out or guess something that could at least be half true. and considering the unusual release of this film, we want to look after all of our members, just in case some do not want these types of posts to catch them off guard before they can even be sure they’ll be able to see the film in theaters

A smart COVID health initiative from Australian cinema chain Hoyts, maybe other countries should take note:

Very interesting intersellarx!

They also reinforced policies here, went to catch Dunkirk today and more seats were blocked (3 seats out of 4). They also added new clips during commercials with professors and doctors talking about how they modified the air flows to ensure maximum safety.

We were 8 but eh, that was fun :lol:

Ruth wrote:
August 8th, 2020, 7:13 am
KingOfTheNorth wrote:
August 8th, 2020, 4:56 am

it would be great if you guys could redirect all of your plot speculation posts to this thread or at least spoiler tag your posts with a (speculation/possible spoilers) warning beforehand so people know not to click

i understand that all of this is speculation, which is totally fine and welcome here, but at this point someone is bound to either figure out or guess something that could at least be half true. and considering the unusual release of this film, we want to look after all of our members, just in case some do not want these types of posts to catch them off guard before they can even be sure they’ll be able to see the film in theaters
My apologies! I do wonder what a delay till September is going to do in regards to lower the chance of Covid exposure. Why not open the movie in cities that have it under control instead of punishing the US in total?
Last edited by KingOfTheNorth on August 8th, 2020, 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I just wanted to have a look in the forum after I haven't been here for a while and say that I am very excited! Just saw the movie poster in front of a small lokal cinema and it made me fell that this film is coming for real! And that very soon.

My Plan is to see it in IMAX if I can, or at least Dolby Atmos!

Anyone still got Premiere Nolan interview scans?