TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
This might be my favorite trailer so far. It's only like 30secs of Tenet, but the footage + score from it is incredible. HYPED!!!!

antovolk wrote:
August 7th, 2020, 7:23 am
is it just me or does this further consolidate the idea that wardrobe colour plays into the characters’ relation to time

intersteIIarx wrote:
August 7th, 2020, 10:34 am
antovolk wrote:
is it just me or does this further consolidate the idea that wardrobe colour plays into the characters’ relation to time
Woah wtf spoilers

intersteIIarx wrote:
antovolk wrote:
Cold war = red team vs. blue team

kamelgunner wrote:
August 5th, 2020, 8:15 pm
Nomis wrote:
August 5th, 2020, 10:33 am
you what?

VistaVision for which shots looooool

omg ten minutes, probably only zooms of the IMAX camera while Hoyte and Chris touch it and gaze into the camera
they used the vistavision in inception for anything involving vfx like for the bullet train windows replacements they used used vista plates taken by mounting a vistavision camera on an outside bullet train window some aerial plates over morocco and for the ice fortress miniature explosion shots and concerning 65MM shots you can spot the difference by yourself on the 4K BLU RAY or in IMAX anyway there are the conversation between old saito and cobb in limbo all in 65MM 5P the shot of the penrose steps from above that boom move was on 65mm the shot of the train in los angeles also some vfx shots in paris in the streets not all just few wide ones and the scene between the two fishers in the vault.

to conclude 65MM stuffs were scanned at 6K and downsampled to 4K and filmedout on a 35MM negative to colour corrected with the 35MM anamorphic stuff chemically.

they did the same thing with the VV shots and with the SUPER35MM high speed stuff.

if you have any question about any movie filming or finishing process i'm here anything cameras lenses post production.
I... Think I understand what you wrote. It's a bit difficult with basically zero punctuation :lol:
Still, really awesome how they did all that.

ninenin wrote:
August 7th, 2020, 12:37 pm
intersteIIarx wrote:
antovolk wrote:
Where is this from??

Also, to those of you who were doubting my boy Ludwig....sounds like he killed it

intersteIIarx wrote:
antovolk wrote:
yes, it looks like it definitely does

KingOfTheNorth wrote:
August 7th, 2020, 2:45 pm
ninenin wrote:
August 7th, 2020, 12:37 pm
intersteIIarx wrote:

Where is this from??
Just speculation, there seems to be a red and blue color motif: the colors of the rooms with rotating doors, the Hamilton watches with red and blue countdown timers, even Elizabeth Debicki with her red and blue dresses... there seems to be a significance with the colors and the direction of time flow. Maybe it's the future vs. the past (forward travelling vs backward travelling people)?

KEM
KingOfTheNorth wrote:
August 7th, 2020, 2:46 pm
Also, to those of you who were doubting my boy Ludwig....sounds like he killed it
Nobody can doubt Ludwig!!