TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
DUNKIRKIE wrote:
July 30th, 2020, 12:31 am
gropercity wrote:
July 29th, 2020, 11:59 pm
intersteIIarx wrote:
July 29th, 2020, 4:52 am

OH MY GOD YES
Will the racist chinese protest this movie? I heard they hate black people.
no we won’t and we are not all racists your comment is very rude
did he say all Chinese were racist? No..

Here is some perspective from someone that has lived in China as a western for many years. please give us your perspective as well if the video rings any truths or not.

And for the so called Television.. premiere in China, they just have to imagine a the fire, I mean movie, since they only allow 2h runtime :lol:

Forum Pro
gropercity wrote:
July 29th, 2020, 11:59 pm
intersteIIarx wrote:
July 29th, 2020, 4:52 am

OH MY GOD YES
Will the racist chinese protest this movie? I heard they hate black people.
Have you been to America? Or anywhere else in the world?

Should I tell him?

Stop quoting so much, especially when there are images in the posts/quotes

Use the spoiler tags for that if u must quote

:judge: :judge: :judge:

Collins wrote:
July 30th, 2020, 8:00 am
Is this legit or a mistake ? First aggregate critic score set at 80/100.

http://www.criticschoice.com/search/?s=tenet
I hope it is just a mistake or only one review, there is no need to destroy my enthusiasm for one of the most hyped movies ever before embargo even drops( beacause even insomnia has 93 aggregate critic score, that that movie is ...lets say not the greatest nolan creation)

Mr.Plottwist wrote:
July 30th, 2020, 8:39 am
Collins wrote:

I hope it is just a mistake or only one review, there is no need to destroy my enthusiasm for one of the most hyped movies ever before embargo even drops( beacause even insomnia has 93 aggregate critic score, that that movie is ...lets say not the greatest nolan creation)
Here is why your logic makes no sense. You've essentially acknowledged that there is a disparity between your rating of a movie's quality and those of critics: you didn't like "Insomnia", yet the critics did. So why would you rule out that possibility for Tenet? The critics could find it average/slightly above average, you might love it. Why should the critics' opinions destroy your enthusiasm, when you disagreed with their opinion on other movies?

ninenin wrote:
July 30th, 2020, 8:47 am
Mr.Plottwist wrote:
July 30th, 2020, 8:39 am
Collins wrote:

Here is why your logic makes no sense. You've essentially acknowledged that there is a disparity between your rating of a movie's quality and those of critics: you didn't like "Insomnia", yet the critics did. So why would you rule out that possibility for Tenet? The critics could find it average/slightly above average, you might love it. Why should the critics' opinions destroy your enthusiasm, when you disagreed with their opinion on other movies?
You are absolutely right, critics ratings should not destroy my enthusiasm, one of the my favourite movie shutter island has avarage critic score, but i love infinitely, its just this movie Tenet is fighting a lot of battles, one of them is moral( going to cinemas or not in this pandemic) and i am scared a lot of critics will prefer reviewing movie not how great or average it is but should they encourage moviegoers to visit theatres) but you are right i am being a bit dramatic here

China? Racist? Nahhh no way

Oh.

ChristNolan wrote:
July 30th, 2020, 9:32 am
China? Racist? Nahhh no way

Oh.
I know right, what's their problem with Wookies?