TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.

Every nation that acted prudently and responsibly and keeps their infections and deaths super low deserve it 100% I salute them.

William Blake wrote:
July 27th, 2020, 2:26 pm
Every nation that acted prudently and responsibly and keeps their infections and deaths super low deserve it 100% I salute them.
exactly

Release date in Brazil is September 10th.

Anyone feel safe actually going on their country release date?

I don’t think Victoria (my state in Australia) will be ready. We just hit our most daily cases record, our cases numbers are 5x more than our first wave. Andthe case numbers aren’t going down despite already being 3 weeks into a lockdown + compulsory face masks. Our lockdown is supposed to end Aug 18, a week before Tenet on Aug 27. But I’m not sure if I feel comfortable anymore risking it by going to IMAX Melbourne on opening day. I’m only going to watch if it’s playing in drive- in cinemas or if I might drive down to the countryside where it’s less crowded and there are less coronavirus cases. But it’s still a shitty dilemma. .
How’s everyone else’s country situation?

Uhm.. heck yeah. Cases are thankfully declining hear. Around the end of June and the start of July numbers starting rising and we reached 3K+ cases a day and I think we reached 4K cases at some point.

Today, there were 1,993 new cases across the country and 27 deaths. 11 new cases in my city and 79 in the city I’ll probably see Tenet in.

Unfortunately, the nearest IMAX in the country is a 5 hour drive away, and I’ve never been and I don’t think I can manage to watch Tenet there. Unless the borders and Bahrain’s indoor cinemas open, I’ll just settle for regular 2D - hopefully I’ll be able to see it in IMAX one or two weeks later.

KEM
I would’ve felt safe going on July 17th

I feel absolutely safe, bring on august 26th

MorenoVL wrote:
July 27th, 2020, 8:00 pm
I feel absolutely safe, bring on august 26th
Mee too!

I don't know if this topic has been broached yet. But, I am not a fan of that new poster at all yikes WB marketing department :(

And seemingly these dates will stick now so will we ever see character posters????