TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
oh lmao I just hope we get a bootleg of that final trailer this week (if the Inception re release with it goes ahead anywhere) because that would be such a welcome distraction from the entire release shitshow

antovolk wrote:
July 26th, 2020, 5:25 pm
oh lmao I just hope we get a bootleg of that final trailer this week (if the Inception re release with it goes ahead anywhere) because that would be such a welcome distraction from the entire release shitshow
Now I have a feeling that the Tenet clip is meant to be the last wagon of the hype train, so they want to release it as close to the actual movie as possible. I really hope the doubtfulness ends once and for all until the end of July, and the Aug 26-28 and September 4th dates become official.

KEM
quervo wrote:
July 26th, 2020, 5:46 pm
antovolk wrote:
July 26th, 2020, 5:25 pm
Now I have a feeling that the Tenet clip is meant to be the last wagon of the hype train, so they want to release it as close to the actual movie as possible. I really hope the doubtfulness ends once and for all until the end of July, and the Aug 26-28 and September 4th dates become official.
They will become official, and then they’ll get moved back again...

Damn someone on reddit really got a Tenet tattoo...

speedy117 wrote:
July 26th, 2020, 10:49 pm
Haha yes, I saw that. Some people are crazy

Paradoxicalparabola wrote:
July 26th, 2020, 10:56 pm
speedy117 wrote:
I don't care what people want to do, it's their decision, but yeah I think it's kind of weird getting a tattoo for a movie you haven't even seen and practically know nothing about.

So there is this podcast and their Tenet review apparently although i don’t know about the legitimacy of it. I didn’t hear the whole thing because they were going to start using “plot points” I think so it was a stop sign for me just in case. But if some people here are interested, there you go. Just go at your own risk because there may be spoilers if it’s true.

speedy117 wrote:
July 26th, 2020, 11:15 pm
July 26th, 2020, 10:56 pm
speedy117 wrote:
I don't care what people want to do, it's their decision, but yeah I think it's kind of weird getting a tattoo for a movie you haven't even seen and practically know nothing about.
I agree. Very odd. Each to their own I guess.

July 26th, 2020, 11:22 pm
So there is this podcast and their Tenet review apparently although i don’t know about the legitimacy of it. I didn’t hear the whole thing because they were going to start using “plot points” I think so it was a stop sign for me just in case. But if some people here are interested, there you go. Just go at your own risk because there may be spoilers if it’s true.
Thanks for posting it... sounds really made up to me. Strange they say it came out last weekend, but it didn't come out last weekend because of some pandemic going on. Unless they're broadcasting from an alternate universe that never got COVID-19, and Tenet actually came out on time... hint* if you listen long enough you'll realize its all a joke.

July 26th, 2020, 11:22 pm
This is fake