TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.

If he's like this with press material I can imagine how cut up he must be at the prospect of a staged international rollout. But, WB can't wait forever for the US and I think Nolan must understand that by now. I wonder if when Tenet does come to cinemas, whether he'll do something similar to the Russo's with Infinity War

intersteIIarx wrote:
July 24th, 2020, 8:29 pm

This is a common practice for exclusive material (extracts, previews, episodes).

nice to know. Just curious to see how Nolan handles a staggered release when ultimately he's been secretive to a point we don't know any character names sans 1-3

Inglourious Basterds and 6 Underground star Melanie Laurent — soon also to be seen in Tenet — is to lead the cast of Netflix's O2, a survival thriller marking the return of director Alexandre Aja (Crawl, The Hills Have Eyes) to French-language films after a 15-year career in the U.S.
Uhmm...
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/ ... o2-1304085

User of Interest wrote:
July 24th, 2020, 9:42 pm
Inglourious Basterds and 6 Underground star Melanie Laurent — soon also to be seen in Tenet — is to lead the cast of Netflix's O2, a survival thriller marking the return of director Alexandre Aja (Crawl, The Hills Have Eyes) to French-language films after a 15-year career in the U.S.
Uhmm...
When the production company in Estonia was looking for extras, they put up her photo because they were looking for extras who has her look, but she's not in Tenet.

User of Interest wrote:
July 24th, 2020, 9:42 pm
Uhmm...
just thr being amateur

natalie wrote:
July 24th, 2020, 8:37 pm
This is a common practice for exclusive material (extracts, previews, episodes)
Not really, otherwise the article would not have emphasized on this.

Lincoln wrote:
July 25th, 2020, 1:41 am
natalie wrote:
July 24th, 2020, 8:37 pm
This is a common practice for exclusive material (extracts, previews, episodes)
Not really, otherwise the article would not have emphasized on this.
Maybe is the first time for them, but not for me as a reporter.

I turned on the TV and saw a familiar sight Lmao, can’t wait to see Hoyte Van Hoytema’s cinematography for this location :gonf: