TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
New date is reportedly "soon to be announced" and I'd bet on that first week of October. I am sort of expecting them to go with the international rollout first, which could build buzz for American audiences.

DHOPW42 wrote:
July 20th, 2020, 10:50 am
They are re-releasing Inception here in Hungary on July 30 - I really want to know whether we'll get the Tenet (and Dune?) footage with it or not. A journalist familiar with the matter said on twitter he can't reveal anything regarding this, which is a perplexing answer, making me suspicious that maybe, maybe this time we could get one of the special trailers made for the US and bigger international audiences...
All cinemas / chains in every region? Is this info sure?

fucking hell (thread)

antovolk wrote:
July 20th, 2020, 4:17 pm
fucking hell (thread)
No clue what that guy is railing on about. Seems like he's just trying to take cheap shots at WB to bolster his sense of self-righteousness.

antovolk wrote:
July 20th, 2020, 4:17 pm
fucking hell (thread)
i dont know who dan solomon is , but he sounds like butthurt prick sorrynotsorry

I'm am pissed, they better release the movie in Europe soon or Im gonna tear a new one. I went to IMAX last Christmas twice just to catch the prologue. This is not happening!! The worst part this virus is a hoax and a joke. Take some freaking D and C-vitamin and keep your elders away from crowds!

danevito wrote:
July 20th, 2020, 6:59 pm
I'm am pissed, they better release the movie in Europe soon or Im gonna tear a new one. I went to IMAX last Christmas twice just to catch the prologue. This is not happening!! The worst part this virus is a hoax and a joke. Take some freaking D and C-vitamin and keep your elders away from crowds!
dude you need a major wake up call

intersteIIarx wrote:
July 20th, 2020, 7:04 pm
danevito wrote:
dude you need a major wake up call
lets not go there.

danevito wrote:
it's not a hoax but it is blown way out of proportion. People are acting like it's a definite death sentence and that if you stay indoors with other people for more than 2 hours you have a 95% chance of getting it. It's more like you have a 0.5% chance of getting it, especially if everyones wearing masks and distancing. and a 3% chance or dying if you have it.