TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Pablo michel wrote:
July 18th, 2020, 6:39 am
I think its too short runtime to expect this movie would be a masterpiece.....since recent masterpice movie had 3 hours++ run time like endgame and irishman
Endgame a masterpiece? :lol:

Pablo michel wrote:
intersteIIarx wrote:
July 18th, 2020, 1:19 am
here we go. My country officially rated Tenet and confirmed the 150 minute runtime

https://www.classification.gov.au/titles/tenet
I think its too short runtime to expect this movie would be a masterpiece.....since recent masterpice movie had 3 hours++ run time like endgame
Didn‘t know we were in a marvel fanboy forum lol. The length of the movie has nothing to do with quality. Sometimes less is more.

Pablo michel wrote:
intersteIIarx wrote:
here we go. My country officially rated Tenet and confirmed the 150 minute runtime

I think its too short runtime to expect this movie would be a masterpiece.....since recent masterpice movie had 3 hours++ run time like endgame and irishman
lmfao... runtime is never the criteria of a film to be a masterpiece

Pablo michels should be banned from this site for making such insulting comments. M*rvel movies will not even be mentioned here. :judge:

come on guys, that was clearly bait, i think

DUNKIRKIE wrote:
July 18th, 2020, 9:00 am
Pablo michel wrote:
intersteIIarx wrote:

But lot of masterpiece movie had 3 hours long..

I think recent folks tend to like longer run time..

Pablo michel wrote:
July 18th, 2020, 10:41 am
DUNKIRKIE wrote:
Pablo michel wrote:

Are you being serious or joking around? If you are not then there are different movies to have been considered masterpieces and their runtime isn’t 3 hours. You have to know as well that the term "masterpiece" is being used quite significantly on various things even when they probably aren’t. I wouldn’t say endgame is a masterpiece. It’s a really good movie though.

Yes, recently people like longer movies. That doesn’t mean every film has to follow that route to be great.

Pablo michel wrote:
DUNKIRKIE wrote:
Pablo michel wrote:

Although I would have liked a longer runtime, the length of a film has nothing to do with its quality. And there is no doubt in my mind that this will end up being the perfect runtime for Tenet.

Citizen Kane - 1 hr 59 min
Casablanca - 1 hr 42 min
Taxi Driver - 1 hr 54 min
Raging Bull - 2 hr 9 min
Fight Club - 2 hr 31 min
Spirited Away - 2 hr 5 min
First Man - 2 hr 21 min
The Lighthouse - 1 hr 50 min
Parasite - 2 hr 12 min

Pablo michel wrote:
DUNKIRKIE wrote:
Pablo michel wrote:

Can a "masterpiece" be 3 hours long? Yes. Does it have to be? No. The pacing of the movie has to be good, and if Nolan feels like it should be 2.5 hours, then that's fine. Why would you want to unnecessarily drag it out?

Uno
Pablo michel wrote:
DUNKIRKIE wrote:
Pablo michel wrote:

Well, I can name 3 hour+ movies that I consider as masterpieces, but not that many. Definitely not Endgame though. :lol: Quality over quantity.