TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
dragon_phoenix wrote:
July 13th, 2020, 10:32 pm
I mean this guy prides himself as a conservative intellectual and here he is commenting about movies.
At least he didnt say you should do this...you should do that..like a deluded leftish.. :lol: :lol:

Abdulnistan wrote:
July 14th, 2020, 1:16 am
dragon_phoenix wrote:
July 13th, 2020, 10:32 pm
I mean this guy prides himself as a conservative intellectual and here he is commenting about movies.
At least he didnt say you should do this...you should do that..like a deluded leftish.. :lol: :lol:
I am just gently poking fun of a political commentator regardless of his leanings. Usually intellectuals don't comment too much on movies.

Abdulnistan wrote:
July 14th, 2020, 1:06 am
gropercity wrote:
July 13th, 2020, 10:29 pm

I'm looking forward to punching this alt-right creep in his twisted little face 🥊
Stop with your nonsense leftish bull
Stop with your nonsense rightwingish bull

gropercity wrote:
July 14th, 2020, 2:30 am
Abdulnistan wrote:
gropercity wrote:
July 13th, 2020, 10:29 pm

I'm looking forward to punching this alt-right creep in his twisted little face 🥊
Combined with his little boy face and the shit that comes out of his mouth, Ben Shapiro is only second (first being Tucker Carlson) in "The most punchable face contest." Just because he likes Nolan, doesn't mean he isn't a piece of shit.

A Borges man wrote:
July 14th, 2020, 2:33 am
gropercity wrote:
July 14th, 2020, 2:30 am
Abdulnistan wrote:

Combined with his little boy face and the shit that comes out of his mouth, Ben Shapiro is only second (first being Tucker Carlson) in "The most punchable face contest." Just because he likes Nolan, doesn't mean he isn't a piece of shit.
Exactly.

i swear to god every youtube video of that shapiro guy is titled something like "wAtCh BeN sHaPiRo EpIcLy DesTrOy SjW/fEmInAzI aNd PrOvE WoMeN aRe InFeRiOr" or some puke inducing shit like that, its something between hilarious and pathetic.

Nicolaslabra wrote:
July 14th, 2020, 3:23 am
i swear to god every youtube video of that shapiro guy is titled something like "wAtCh BeN sHaPiRo EpIcLy DesTrOy SjW/fEmInAzI aNd PrOvE WoMeN aRe InFeRiOr" or some puke inducing shit like that, its something between hilarious and pathetic.
Spot on.

Can we just all say that Republican politics, Fox news Pundits, and Brightbart people are the reason Tenet is going to get further delayed. Republican politics are bad for Nolan movies....ergo...if your a Nolan fan = Republican politics take away what we want.

(The deaths are more important...of course and obviously. But, I feel like it needs to be said in this insular forum. That the reason we don't get to see Tenet this weekend is because of what Republican American politics have caused. I'm not an American, but because of their standing in the world, other countries also won't get to see Tenet any time soon....so in summary: Ben Sapiro can fuck off.)

Oku
So remember (or don't lol) how I said that TENET entered into the 'currently being rated' phase a few weeks/months ago?

Well it's taken an insanely long time, but it's finally been rated.

Length: 149 minutes, 59 seconds
(Edit: for comparison, they classified/rated Dunkirk as 106 minutes, 27 seconds)

Maturity level:
Normal:
- Violence & Gore
- Profanity
- Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Subject Matter
Low:
- Sex & Nudity
- Imitative Risk

Premise/synopsis:
A film depicting the role of agents fighting against the forces of the future who are trying to destroy the world.

A film about the actions of agents fighting the forces of the future who are trying to destroy the world, with scenes of threatening actions by terrorists, killing by pistol, torture while tied to a chair, assault with gold bars, and gun battles, but most of them are concise and expressed indirectly, and the level of expression of violence and fear is moderate. There are also some simple drinking scenes, some use of vulgar and violent dialogue, but it is expressed at a low frequency.

Oku wrote:
July 14th, 2020, 3:54 am
So remember (or don't lol) how I said that TENET entered into the 'currently being rated' phase a few weeks/months ago?

Well it's taken an insanely long time, but it's finally been rated.

Length: 149 minutes, 59 seconds
(Edit: for comparison, they classified/rated Dunkirk as 106 minutes, 27 seconds)

Maturity level:
Normal:
- Violence & Gore
- Profanity
- Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Subject Matter
Low:
- Sex & Nudity
- Imitative Risk

Premise/synopsis:
A film depicting the role of agents fighting against the forces of the future who are trying to destroy the world.

A film about the actions of agents fighting the forces of the future who are trying to destroy the world, with scenes of threatening actions by terrorists, killing by pistol, torture while tied to a chair, assault with gold bars, and gun battles, but most of them are concise and expressed indirectly, and the level of expression of violence and fear is moderate. There are also some simple drinking scenes, some use of vulgar and violent dialogue, but it is expressed at a low frequency.
Source?