TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
KEM
TeddyBlass wrote:
July 9th, 2020, 1:35 pm
Is it possible that the work period for Bond didn't overlap with any other projects, but the work period for Tenet did?

Of course it is.

My argument isn't that there aren't multiple factors involved with Hans not doing Tenet, but that scheduling absolutely could've been a factor, and that using Bond as a scheduling example is a poor argument.

Also why should we trust someone who doesn't work for Hans to know "exactly" how it is?
I’m not gonna divulge how I know this stuff as to not ruin my career opportunities in the future, believe whatever you want to believe

And again.. Tenet was supposed to come out in July and Dune comes out in December. Plenty of time to work on Dune - especially that he would be free to work on Dune alone as he would be done with all of his summer movies.

It would’ve been more convincing if he said: look I’ve got three summer movies and Dune and I’m committed so I can’t do Tenet.

Oh and at least what I’m telling you is coming from someone who actually works with Zimmer. And it’s not even a secret, it’s been discussed at certain official/not so official website.
Last edited by Tarssauce on July 9th, 2020, 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

And according to Zimmer it's Steve Mazzaro who made the majority of the score for the Bond.

KEM wrote:
July 9th, 2020, 1:40 pm
I’m not gonna divulge how I know this stuff as to not ruin my career opportunities in the future, believe whatever you want to believe
Ah, so now the implication is that you have a source that works for Hans that you do not wish to disclose. Got it.

KEM
Hans isn’t a difficult person to get in contact with, neither are most of the other composer at RCP. They aren’t even the ones that said all this, just check the HZ forum and you’ll find out. I’m not gonna name those I know cause I don’t want to put words in anyone’s mouth, I’m pursuing a career as a film composer and don’t want to ruin my chances, but it’s not hard to find this info that’s all I’m saying, but again, believe whatever you want

Again, I made no argument that scheduling was the reason why Hans isn't doing Tenet. I've formed my own theory, and you have no idea what I believe. I was merely pointing out the flaws in your argument, specifically using Bond as an example, and getting to the point that you could just say "check out the HZ forums" instead of "trust me, that's exactly how it is."

KEM
Alright I get what you’re saying.

In the end all that matters is Ludwig >>> Hans

:lol:

KEM wrote:
July 8th, 2020, 7:42 pm

I’m a film composer myself, I know how these things work, it’s not like Chris and Hans are mad each other or anything, but it’s the same reason Hans won’t work with Ridley Scott anymore, they’re still great friends and love each other and the work they did together, but it’s obvious that Hans and Chris will most likely not be working together in the future, this has literally NOTHING to do with Dune, there was no schedule conflict there. But either way, Ludwig is the perfect choice, he’s the future of this industry and he’s the most innovate blockbuster composer out there right now, so I’d rather him stick with Ludwig anyways.
Hans said in the past that he was done doing superhero scores and yet here we are. We’ll have to wait and see if it’s "obvious that Hans and Chris will most likely not be working together in the future" in the long run. Who knows.

KEM
Paradoxicalparabola wrote:
July 9th, 2020, 3:10 pm
KEM wrote:
July 8th, 2020, 7:42 pm

I’m a film composer myself, I know how these things work, it’s not like Chris and Hans are mad each other or anything, but it’s the same reason Hans won’t work with Ridley Scott anymore, they’re still great friends and love each other and the work they did together, but it’s obvious that Hans and Chris will most likely not be working together in the future, this has literally NOTHING to do with Dune, there was no schedule conflict there. But either way, Ludwig is the perfect choice, he’s the future of this industry and he’s the most innovate blockbuster composer out there right now, so I’d rather him stick with Ludwig anyways.
Hans said in the past that he was done doing superhero scores and yet here we are. We’ll have to wait and see if it’s "obvious that Hans and Chris will most likely not be working together in the future" in the long run. Who knows.
Also a very good point!! I personally hope Chris sticks with Ludwig though, as great as Hans is I think it’s time to let Ludwig take the spotlight, and there’s no better way to do that than with Nolan films