TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Lincoln wrote:
July 4th, 2020, 7:34 pm
UK is reopening today. I had forgotten how morons they are there

I hope the next announcement is December. The constant two-weeks push just is going to backfire
Nice to see that TENET is delayed again!

Nice to see the new poster up on billboards

Why though?

The film is not coming on the 12th.

On Reddit (not legit imo) :
I wanted to share some potentially true info with peeps who would appreciate it. Please take this with a grain of salt. First of all, this isn't some bs "I have an insider scoop" or something it's just a small tidbit I found out from someone in my family. I was told by that someone who has connections with a studio that Ludwig Goranson works at, that Nolan is doing some last-minute editing for the film and that they are doing some heavy restructuring of certain scenes. Also, I was told the score sounds amazing. In addition, Nolan actually goes to the studio sometimes to check in on the score which is pretty cool. I have heard that he is pretty hands-on with everything. Other than Covid-19, I believe that the delays happened partly because there is still a lot of work to be done in the editing room. I also forgot to say that it's really stressful for the editors because Nolan is asking for many things and changes and they don't have much time.
https://www.reddit.com/r/tenet/comments ... for_tenet/

KEM
Collins wrote:
July 6th, 2020, 8:13 am
On Reddit (not legit imo) :
I wanted to share some potentially true info with peeps who would appreciate it. Please take this with a grain of salt. First of all, this isn't some bs "I have an insider scoop" or something it's just a small tidbit I found out from someone in my family. I was told by that someone who has connections with a studio that Ludwig Goranson works at, that Nolan is doing some last-minute editing for the film and that they are doing some heavy restructuring of certain scenes. Also, I was told the score sounds amazing. In addition, Nolan actually goes to the studio sometimes to check in on the score which is pretty cool. I have heard that he is pretty hands-on with everything. Other than Covid-19, I believe that the delays happened partly because there is still a lot of work to be done in the editing room. I also forgot to say that it's really stressful for the editors because Nolan is asking for many things and changes and they don't have much time.
https://www.reddit.com/r/tenet/comments ... for_tenet/
They didn’t even spell his name right, and every director goes to the composers studio to hear the progress on the score lol

intersteIIarx wrote:
July 6th, 2020, 4:02 am

I feel like the posters have looked better on billboards than on the internet. I thought this poster was bad, but it looks pretty cool here. :gonf:

Place your bets, when do you think this movie will come out? I'm guessing October 2nd.

StarWarsIsAwesome123 wrote:
July 6th, 2020, 12:29 pm
Place your bets, when do you think this movie will come out? I'm guessing October 2nd.
12 AUGUST 100% sure

intersteIIarx wrote:
July 6th, 2020, 4:02 am

That looks really good

Not this year.