TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.

I love the new posters even though the logo looks a little like word art :lol:
Regardless, I’m happy to see JDW truly get his moment in the limelight.

Although I am baffled at the timing of the release of these posters and as to why they’ve dated them with August 12. Coronavirus at a peak second wave in most countries and lockdown being reinforced. Why waste precious marketing material when the hype will die inevitablely when the date moves?

Like Tenet is trending on twitter but for what? Surely it’s not going to release in cinemas on Aug 12.

They have released multiple versions of the same 2 posters in different TENET/WB handles ..

some posters say ... 12 Aug, Some say Aug 2020, Some say coming to cinemas

It's all about a show of confidence for the industry and especially the cinema chains. All the other releases coming out in August/September - aside from trailers or release date announcements it's total radio silence, even from Mulan.

Plus, it's easy enough to replace the date on digital assets including TV spots. No way that August date is on any printed materials, that would really be throwing money away.

Now we are waiting for official running time..

FB and Twitter covers

I've been a bit out of the loop lately (and been focusing on The Last of Us Part II), but did we really have a whole controversy about freaking chairs? Seriously?

What's up with people trying to tear other people down in every way they can... what the hell. This is harmless stuff.

Anyway, let me see if I can find and read the recent interviews that were posted.

And I like the new posters!

666kalpa wrote:
July 1st, 2020, 2:16 pm
FB and Twitter covers

those are wonderful

KEM
Looks a lot like Dunkirk’s promo material

KEM wrote:
July 1st, 2020, 4:23 pm
Looks a lot like Nolan’s promo material
FIFY ;)

Innovator wrote:
July 1st, 2020, 3:52 pm
I've been a bit out of the loop lately (and been focusing on The Last of Us Part II), but did we really have a whole controversy about freaking chairs? Seriously?

What's up with people trying to tear other people down in every way they can... what the hell. This is harmless stuff.

Anyway, let me see if I can find and read the recent interviews that were posted.

And I like the new posters!
Yeap. There was a chair thing and people keep talking about it, specially on twitter. Waste of time if you ask me.

People always find aspects to complain about even if that specific thing is good. Rotten humanity and their feeling of being entitled to everything. :P