TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Forum Pro
Is there a translation of Premiere yet?

If not, what did you use to translate it?

Anne Hathaway and Hugh Jackman actually singing praises about Nolan. But of course nobody reports this. Chris is incredibly efficient he always delivers before time and this is more environmentally sustainable. Remember when he wrapped the Mumbai Tenet shoot so quick even before they were supposed to?

That stupid chair debacle was so dumb. Did people ever stop to think, if it was horrible why would Anne do Interstellar after TDKR?

KEM
intersteIIarx wrote:
June 30th, 2020, 11:58 pm
Anne Hathaway and Hugh Jackman actually singing praises about Nolan. But of course nobody reports this. Chris is incredibly efficient he always delivers before time and this is more environmentally sustainable. Remember when he wrapped the Mumbai Tenet shoot so quick even before they were supposed to?

That stupid chair debacle was so dumb. Did people ever stop to think, if it was horrible why would Anne do Interstellar after TDKR?
Again, you’re looking at Twitter, Twitter is one of the most unintelligent places on the internet, Twitter only cares about cancelling people

Hustler2 wrote:
June 29th, 2020, 6:11 pm
Sorry to post this here, but my other account won't let me log in (Hustler, in case this username wasn't a clue lol). Keeps saying I've exceeded the maximum number of login attempts and now have to complete a CAPTCHA in addition to entering a password... except there is no CAPTCHA there. Any help would be appreciated, thank you.
Kindly disregard! :thumbup: :gonf:

KEM wrote:
July 1st, 2020, 12:09 am
intersteIIarx wrote:
June 30th, 2020, 11:58 pm

Again, you’re looking at Twitter, Twitter is one of the most unintelligent places on the internet, Twitter only cares about cancelling people
Since twitter is leftist warehouse, so its not surprising that toxic phenomena like cancelling people and stupidity are become their culture

Abdulnistan wrote:
July 1st, 2020, 12:41 am
Since twitter is leftist warehouse, so its not surprising that toxic phenomena like cancelling people and stupidity are become their culture
Your agenda, though, is clearly visible here... I don't mind you thinking what you think, but it's getting a bit tiring that almost all of your replies are condescending statements against "leftist, liberal" media outlets, etc. This is still a film forum - there are topics in other parts of these forums where you can freely talk about politics as much as you want, but could we keep this one on topic, please?

DHOPW42 wrote:
July 1st, 2020, 2:41 am
Abdulnistan wrote:
Your agenda, though, is clearly visible here... I don't mind you thinking what you think, but it's getting a bit tiring that almost all of your replies are condescending statements against "leftist, liberal" media outlets, etc. This is still a film forum - there are topics in other parts of these forums where you can freely talk about politics as much as you want, but could we keep this one on topic, please?
Exactly.
Despite that you're absolutely right stick to the topic.

DHOPW42 wrote:
July 1st, 2020, 2:41 am
Abdulnistan wrote:
my hope is to see this film aired according to the date specified...THATS THE ONLY THING MY CONCERN IN THIS FORUM.

But as you see, the nonsense story about nolan behaviour and the release of this movie were coming from leftist media/account partisan...i will make same argument if the made up story coming from right media like fox news, newyorkpost or whatever

I dont care about ploitical agenda...i am not even american...i just follow tenet related news on social media and the comments were ridiculous

The trumpsters posters should be warned like any other decent forum would.
I dOnt CArE aboUt POLiTICal AGENDa!!! sure jean.

Anne Hathaway's comment was definitely not a good generalization, and obvious was going to raise concern. Good luck booking another Nolan movie tho

But he blaming LEfTiSt meDIA with his conspiracies it's funny.. when is the alt-right and trumpeters hating everything about Hollywood, including your favorite director.