TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Hype is dead

Uno
blackColumn wrote:
June 27th, 2020, 1:03 pm
Hype is dead
2020 is dead

KEM wrote:
June 27th, 2020, 4:25 am
Nicolaslabra wrote:
June 27th, 2020, 3:51 am
The dark knight does feel a bit long though, so it indeed is 5 minutes shorter its no big deal, heck Dunkirk is awesome and its the shortest one so far,not counting following
Interesting take, never heard someone say that about TDK, Rises yeah, but I’ve always felt like TDK is perfectly paced, there’s not really anything I would take out as it all feels very important. But a good point on Dunkirk, a much shorter film but was perfect executed.
I mean, im not bothered at all by anything in the dark knight and it never feels slow, its just that i feel the lenght much more, i even feel TDKR has a much more propulsive narrative, it goes really really fast, almost stumbling sometimes, and perhaps thats its downfall, it tries to tie in soo many subplots ,its so ambitious, perhaps too much, but i quite like the propulsiveness of it, its one of my favourite nolan things hehe.

I'll be shocked if this gets released this year. I think 2021 is inevitable.

gropercity wrote:
June 28th, 2020, 4:24 am
I'll be shocked if this gets released this year. I think 2021 is inevitable.

If Tenet doesn't get released this year, nothing will. Kiss movie theaters goodbye if that's the case.

If the coronavirus hadn’t happened, we could be seeing this film in three weeks. What would that feel like?

Nicolaslabra wrote:
June 28th, 2020, 12:02 am
KEM wrote:
June 27th, 2020, 4:25 am
Nicolaslabra wrote:
June 27th, 2020, 3:51 am
The dark knight does feel a bit long though, so it indeed is 5 minutes shorter its no big deal, heck Dunkirk is awesome and its the shortest one so far,not counting following
Interesting take, never heard someone say that about TDK, Rises yeah, but I’ve always felt like TDK is perfectly paced, there’s not really anything I would take out as it all feels very important. But a good point on Dunkirk, a much shorter film but was perfect executed.
I mean, im not bothered at all by anything in the dark knight and it never feels slow, its just that i feel the lenght much more, i even feel TDKR has a much more propulsive narrative, it goes really really fast, almost stumbling sometimes, and perhaps thats its downfall, it tries to tie in soo many subplots ,its so ambitious, perhaps too much, but i quite like the propulsiveness of it, its one of my favourite nolan things hehe.
I do think when it gets to the joker bomb on the boats it drags a little bit.

marshallmurphy wrote:
June 28th, 2020, 1:50 pm
If the coronavirus hadn’t happened, we could be seeing this film in three weeks. What would that feel like?
You literally almost made me start crying

marshallmurphy wrote:
June 28th, 2020, 1:50 pm
You’d be brimming with anticipation to be soon sitting in a sold out auditorium filled with people nervously excited to watch the movie. It would feel absolutely fantastic.