TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
I was checking the rating for No Time To Die and it’s: PG-13 for sequences of violence and action, some disturbing images, brief strong language and some suggestive material.

Tenet, as we know: Rated PG-13 for intense sequences of violence and action, some suggestive references and brief strong language.

I just thought it was cool they have similarities.

Yes. Next December please

KEM
Won’t be surprised if it’s delayed again, I really don’t think Warner Bros wants to lose money on this one

At this point, I won't be surprised at all if they push it to next year.

Ah, delayed another two weeks once again. That'll surely make a difference.

thread of scans from the TENET exclusive. Im kinda busy now but I might translate and see if there's anything new or notable here

Good interview with Nolan. I'm surprised he didn't give this mayor interview to Entertainment Weekly (or some other English publication)

TENET is like that orgasm that has a release point...but Warner Bros. keep on edging. Hoping for the best orgasm when it finally gets released.

Nolan only talked about JDW and refused to talk about the other new actors, funny.

Debicki says she can't reveal her character's name (her interview is missing btw???, weird). But Nolan revealed RP's name, so maybe that's not his real name or Debicki has the biggest spoiler here.

Yeah a lot of interesting stuff in this magazine. I'm now working through translating the interesting and relevant quotes, I'll tweet them out soon.

Everyone is so secretive about Elizabeth's character. I have a hunch her name is Eva (a palindrome) and that's a huge reference if you've seen North by Northwest.