TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
intersteIIarx wrote:
June 23rd, 2020, 6:48 am
speaking of this. Just tweeted this out

Does this mean Tenet is done and locked and loaded? The article is accurate I think because it says posters will be released soon which they were. Btw it's from this article https://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/b ... -underway/
I've seen those Hindi, Tamil and Telugu posters from tenet_lemniscate account from Instagram and those state a July 31 date for India as well. The final cut should already be finalised. They're probably holding onto the runtime for the MPAA approval for a rating to release that info together. A lot of the stuff like dubbing, adding subtitles, rating, marketing etc. take place in parallel during the final weeks of the release date of a movie. Can't wait to show the Hindi trailer to my parents. I'm projecting my hype for TENET onto them as well. 😁

I hear you guys wanting badly a new poster...I mean is It really necessary?

enfitt wrote:
June 23rd, 2020, 7:52 am
I hear you guys wanting badly a new poster...I mean is It really necessary?
For me, yes. I can't unsee Ministry Of Silly Walks from a certain distance.

Collector03601 wrote:
June 23rd, 2020, 6:23 am
My friend who is managing one smaller theater in my town told me he had some insider info about Tenet being 160 minutes long, but that the distributors are not sure whether its with credits or without.

Nothing was posted officially, but he always gives me some insider info, he even let me sneak in the theater to see the teaser trailer and also the first trailer back in December so I have no reason to not trust him. He also mentioned distributors are still not sure whether the date will stay (currently 30th of July here in Slovakia) and that they still havent even got to making subtitles for the film so not much to go by.
thanks for the inside info

The Special One wrote:
June 23rd, 2020, 12:51 pm
Collector03601 wrote:
My friend who is managing one smaller theater in my town told me he had some insider info about Tenet being 160 minutes long, but that the distributors are not sure whether its with credits or without.

Nothing was posted officially, but he always gives me some insider info, he even let me sneak in the theater to see the teaser trailer and also the first trailer back in December so I have no reason to not trust him. He also mentioned distributors are still not sure whether the date will stay (currently 30th of July here in Slovakia) and that they still havent even got to making subtitles for the film so not much to go by.
So my word is correct. I predicted it would be 161 minutes long time ago.

enfitt wrote:
June 23rd, 2020, 12:59 pm
The Special One wrote:
June 23rd, 2020, 12:51 pm
Collector03601 wrote:

So my word is correct. I predicted it would be 161 minutes long time ago.
Thanks for the information. If it’s true then it will be great to have almost a near runtime to TDKR. Although it would’ve been awesome for it to be like Interstellar’s and given the scope of Tenet I really thought it was going to be near that runtime. Of course, we have to wait for the official announcement though.

intersteIIarx wrote:
June 23rd, 2020, 6:48 am
speaking of this. Just tweeted this out

Does this mean Tenet is done and locked and loaded? The article is accurate I think because it says posters will be released soon which they were. Btw it's from this article https://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/b ... -underway/
This is great news as Interstellar and Dunkirk were never dubbed to either of any Indian languages ever .. seems like WB is really going big with TENET..! (Not sure if Inception was released dubbed in local languages here..but the Batman movies were)

Also Interstellar and Dunkirk weren't released in the single screen cinemas (mainly due to concerns over the poor projection and sound quality of the single screens) of India and were strictly confined to the multiplexes

Lincoln wrote:
June 23rd, 2020, 4:07 pm
Does that chapter give away any spoilers?

Who says "don't try to understand it... feel it" in the trailer? She's named Barbara anyway.