TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Cineworld UK (who own Regal in the US) have announced July 10th for opening. :D

Mr. Alley wrote:
June 16th, 2020, 7:08 am
Does anyone know or even have sources if the Inception re-release is just a US thing or if it's international?
Because here in Germany no online magazine or cinema knows it. :crazy:

Mr. Alley wrote:
Does anyone know or even have sources if the Inception re-release is just a US thing or if it's international?
no confirmation yet. Although my local arthouse theatre in Australia just revealed its upcoming lineup which includes Inception's 10th year anniversary on July 17. Idk if the new footage will be attached, I've contacted them and I'll let you know what they say.

mario80 wrote:
June 16th, 2020, 7:24 am
Mr. Alley wrote:
Trailer Track is the GOAT maintained by the GOAT and you don't ever question the word of the GOAT

As of right now, Amazon is still listing the release date of that Tenet companion book as July 17th, but that has got to change I image. I'm sure the book will go into details of things that are spoilers for people that haven't seen the movie yet.

https://www.amazon.com/Secrets-Tenet-In ... 1647220602

Ace
I just received a email from Amazon about a change of date for the book.

Ace wrote:
June 16th, 2020, 12:37 pm
I just received a email from Amazon about a change of date for the book.

Yep, makes sense. Likely gonna be delayed again.

Got a Tenet ad on Instagram. They really are pushing forward with the marketing campaign.

I believe this is the first venue confirming they're getting a non-IMAX 70mm print?

antovolk wrote:
June 16th, 2020, 2:28 pm
I believe this is the first venue confirming they're getting a non-IMAX 70mm print?
:gonf: