TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
intersteIIarx wrote:
June 14th, 2020, 9:31 pm
dragon_phoenix wrote:
June 14th, 2020, 9:25 pm
intersteIIarx wrote:
June 14th, 2020, 8:32 pm
I haven't been on any film sets before, but I think this is kinda weird. On one hand I think this is a tease but another part of me thinks there's no way Nolan would be so overt when he knows paps could leak stuff like this

Image=
I don't think they can lie to the public when it comes to informing them about filming.
Obviously signs are required what I mean is the titles are flipped kinda like how there are parallel timelines and this is analogous to JDW on the TENET poster. 🤔
Lmao wtf it's just a sign that can be used for multiple directions

I have new information from Germany regarding the Inception re-release via blickpunkt:film - a reliable source. Most German newspapers and film magazines retrieve their information from them.

They state that Inception comes out with the Warner Bros. promotional material ("images and scenes") special Tenet footage and - I haven't seen this before - a "featurette about the cinematography." The tricky part is: Their sentence is equivocally written. The featurette could be for Inception or Tenet.

I looked for another source, which recites what blickpunkt:film mentioned, and they claim the featurette is for Inception - but as I said, it could mean both. Tenet would make obviously more sense than Inception, since they released a lot of bonus material already. I really hope it's Tenet. :gonf:

I'll update once I learn more... hopefully before July 16th.

This is fake, right?

User of Interest wrote:
June 15th, 2020, 11:42 am
This is fake, right?
obviously fake, we all know Tenet starts with the end credits jk

Forum Pro

Uno
User of Interest wrote:
June 15th, 2020, 11:42 am
This is fake, right?
Yes, but that backwards effect on that SYNCOPY logo looks really cool though.

Nicolas wrote:
June 15th, 2020, 9:36 am
I have new information from Germany regarding the Inception re-release via blickpunkt:film - a reliable source. Most German newspapers and film magazines retrieve their information from them.

They state that Inception comes out with the Warner Bros. promotional material ("images and scenes") special Tenet footage and - I haven't seen this before - a "featurette about the cinematography." The tricky part is: Their sentence is equivocally written. The featurette could be for Inception or Tenet.

I looked for another source, which recites what blickpunkt:film mentioned, and they claim the featurette is for Inception - but as I said, it could mean both. Tenet would make obviously more sense than Inception, since they released a lot of bonus material already. I really hope it's Tenet. :gonf:

I'll update once I learn more... hopefully before July 16th.
:gonf:

Christopher Nolan has always been a champion of the cinematic experience. He’s one of the last major directors to shoot on film, he loves working in IMAX, and he values the biggest screen possible for his work, which is why it’s always funny when I spot someone watching one of his movies on an airplane. However, Nolan’s insistence on the cinematic experience is now veering into dangerous ego as it looks like he won’t tolerate a significant postponement on his new movie, Tenet.
https://collider.com/tenet-release-date-explained/

El Especial wrote:
June 15th, 2020, 2:49 pm
Christopher Nolan has always been a champion of the cinematic experience. He’s one of the last major directors to shoot on film, he loves working in IMAX, and he values the biggest screen possible for his work, which is why it’s always funny when I spot someone watching one of his movies on an airplane. However, Nolan’s insistence on the cinematic experience is now veering into dangerous ego as it looks like he won’t tolerate a significant postponement on his new movie, Tenet.
https://collider.com/tenet-release-date-explained/
I just realized that all they have to do is make audience members sign a disclaimer that says that WB and Nolan cannot be held responsible if they get infected. You might think, of course, that the studio not get away with this, but... I just have the slightest feeling that this could be pulled off in other circumstances. (winky face)

anybody got ideas when a new poster or character posters will drop? A lot of films have multiple posters, I'm so impatient why can't they just release character posters and put 'coming to theatres' on it?

Also Tenet trailer doing really well, it gained over 1M views in 24hrs :gonf: