TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
m4st4 wrote:
June 13th, 2020, 2:50 am
Can mods hand out a nice little warning for this fella over here, please.

Ruth wrote:
June 13th, 2020, 8:40 am
m4st4 wrote:
Slippin' Ruth confirmed. 8-) :judge:

Does anybody know whether international screenings of Inception receive the "never-before-seen" footage of Tenet, too? I haven't heard any European sources talking about the re-release yet.

I don't know if it helps, but my local theater (Germany) opens again next week and they show Nolan's pictures almost exclusively. Inception is due on June 25th, which seems to be too early at first glance... / Our Tenet release date is on Nolan's birthday - July 30.

Nicolas wrote:
June 13th, 2020, 10:25 am
Does anybody know whether international screenings of Inception receive the "never-before-seen" footage of Tenet, too? I haven't heard any European sources talking about the re-release yet.

I don't know if it helps, but my local theater (Germany) opens again next week and they show Nolan's pictures almost exclusively. Inception is due on June 25th, which seems to be too early at first glance... / Our Tenet release date is on Nolan's birthday - July 30.
I'm assuming they will. This is WB and Nolan's way of helping out the theater chains.

marshallmurphy wrote:
June 11th, 2020, 3:44 pm
dsus4gtr wrote:
June 11th, 2020, 3:38 pm
161 mins in keeping with palindromes.
Good thinking!
Aren't Imax prints limited to 160? Possibly 151 then...

Uno
Official runtime or a placeholder?. Might be a placeholder, but I think it's the perfect runtime.

Well, you could check the other upcoming movies to see if it’s a placeholder. Isn’t it too specific to be a placeholder?

Edit: other movies either have a different runtime or non at all so this could be true... but obviously take it with a grain of salt.

m4st4 wrote:
Calling out people for being clowns with low IQ is on the far end of the mature spectrum, yes. :thumbup:

Great vigilantism Karen! Is it like a side job for you just report people? because I come here like once a month and it seems that if there is a comment by you it's about reporting someone like a wimp. The guy was sharing his opinion and there is nothing offensive about explaining why he thinks another comment or opinion is stupid. You should just ask the mods to replace you with a bot next time :)

Uno wrote:
June 13th, 2020, 4:13 pm
Official runtime or a placeholder?. Might be a placeholder, but I think it's the perfect runtime.
This looks the most legit run time so far.

I only have one word: TENET. :gonf: