TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Really not happy with it being pushed 2 weeks.

It seems like a placeholder for WB to wait and see what will happen and then potentially push it even further later on - in small incremental steps.

Really hope I am wrong. This is my most hyped film of the year and with how 2020 has turned out, maybe one of the few things one can get hyped for.

The Facebook, Instagram and Twitter-page is updated with the new release date:
Last edited by User of Interest on June 12th, 2020, 8:01 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Oh, that is mean. I mean I really want to see INCEPTION because I’ve never seen it on a big screen before but now it’s ON.

Just realized it’s one day after Nolan’s birthday

KEM
July 31st isn’t that far behind, I’m not upset.

Not sure what’s meaner, the merely two week delay or ALL THESE FUCKING TRAILER EXCLUSIVES AND FOOTAGE ON THE INCEPTION RE RELEASE

excited about the date confirmation so I made a TV spot.
2 weeks isn't too bad yes it's frustrating to wait but this is better for everyone. A simultaneous release instead of staggered means more time for safety protocols, hopefully more markets will open by the end of July and patrons feel safer.

Last edited by intersteIIarx on June 12th, 2020, 8:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

antovolk wrote:
June 12th, 2020, 8:21 pm
Not sure what’s meaner, the merely two week delay or ALL THESE FUCKING TRAILER EXCLUSIVES AND FOOTAGE ON THE INCEPTION RE RELEASE
Possible look at footage from "The Batman"??? Matrix 4???
Likely new Wonder Women stuff along with Dune, Godzilla v. Kong, Witches...