TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
COVID doesn't exist because we're all ignoring it now. Massive spikes, huge growth, but we gotta go eat those grilled cheese sandwiches at Disneyland and eat nachos at AMC.

Ugh.

Let me tell you this about the run time.
The last trailer was 2:51 ... understanding that Nolan always hides in detail, i am assuming that the total running time of Tenet will be 2 hours and 51 minutes.
Which converts to 171 minutes. (being also a palindrome)

So 171 is my final answer.

Remember this after the announcement. :D

Edit: *And also I am sure that someone might say that Imax max capacity is 2:45, but I am pretty sure It will be played with a 5-10 minutes rest in between like old films like Lawrence Of Arabia did. And Nolan also loves LOA.

enfitt wrote:
June 11th, 2020, 4:37 pm
The last trailer was 2:51 ... understanding that Nolan always hides in detail, i am assuming that the total running time of Tenet will be 2 hours and 51 minutes.

Edit: *And also I am sure that someone might say that Imax max capacity is 2:45, but I am pretty sure It will be played with a 5-10 minutes rest in between like old films like Lawrence Of Arabia did. And Nolan also loves LOA.
:gonf:

El Especial wrote:
June 11th, 2020, 5:16 pm
enfitt wrote:
June 11th, 2020, 4:37 pm

:gonf:
Mmmm that’s good, makes sense. So probably 161 or 171. Or maybe 181 or 191 haha

Forum Pro
Law
Bacon wrote:
June 11th, 2020, 4:19 pm
COVID doesn't exist because we're all ignoring it now. Massive spikes, huge growth, but we gotta go eat those grilled cheese sandwiches at Disneyland and eat nachos at AMC.

Ugh.
Don't forget burn down cities

171 too long I think.

DUNKIRKIE wrote:
June 11th, 2020, 7:36 pm
171 too long I think.
For a movie shot on 70mm film and in so many locations? Nah It's the best option.

Personally I would have preferred It a little bit longer but having in mind that not all the people watch movies the same way as someone who is a big movie fan...this kind of people get bored easely and for a movie with 205M budget is a great risk to get people away bored so the best solution is a fast paced film (Nolan does this 100%) and not longer than 3h.

If anybody wants to know the location of the new TV spot at the docks...check this out:
You can see the ship "Gogland". I went ahead and did a quick search.
Check this out: https://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais/de ... el:GOGLAND

It shows that it was last docked in Tallinn!

rotas wrote:
June 11th, 2020, 8:52 pm
If anybody wants to know the location of the new TV spot at the docks...check this out:
You can see the ship "Gogland". I went ahead and did a quick search.
Check this out: https://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais/de ... el:GOGLAND

It shows that it was last docked in Tallinn!
To add on...after doing more research
Linnahall where the prologue takes place (Ukranian Opera House) is 7.2km or 13 minutes away from those docks. Laagna Tee, where the car chase scenes take place is about 3-4km away from Linnahall.

Tenet could be delayed in France to august the 5...