TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Flutterby wrote:
May 27th, 2020, 12:14 am
dragon_phoenix wrote:
May 26th, 2020, 11:53 pm
Flutterby wrote:
May 26th, 2020, 11:05 pm

The name's Tagonist. Pro Tagonist. 8-)
No way Nolan be so corny.
That was ironic of course.

On a serious note, how probable is it that the characters won't actually have names? Do you think Nolan could go down that route?
I don't see that being possible in a sci-fi/spy movie. They have to have at least code names.

Although they managed to not use a single name in the prologue.

FUCK! I WANNA WATCH THE MOVIE NOW.

I was going through Tenet’s forum searching for all mentions of the Sator Square and found this which is pretty great in my opinion. It seems the person who left that comment in the guardian article was kind of a prophet, maybe? Haha.
sebal24 wrote:
May 29th, 2019, 3:13 pm
Nomis wrote:
May 29th, 2019, 2:51 pm
Sator sounds a lil bit like Saito and there's also an alchemist
Right, so the inception (Sator) was for Saito.

Will see what Tenet is about.

Interesting enough, there was a guy that in late 2014 wrote this comment on a Sator Square article:
Guaranteed to be the next Christopher Nolan film
Source: https://www.theguardian.com/science/ale ... more-nerdy

So how are things looking now for TENET in July?

Most EU hotels are re-opening in June but it's all so fragile.

In Loland, I mean in Poland cinemas are opening on 6th June.
But I'm not bananas at all. I'm not excited. Who knows how everything ends up...
Right now I'm in a some cynical mode - just give me this movie and then fuck it. Fuck it all :(

CASE wrote:
May 27th, 2020, 6:30 am
In Loland, I mean in Poland cinemas are opening on 6th June.
But I'm not bananas at all. I'm not excited. Who knows how everything ends up...
Right now I'm in a some cynical mode - just give me this movie and then fuck it. Fuck it all :(
Similar to here then (Croatia).
I just want this and WW84... Then hide for covers... Then Bond&Dune. But no hype whatsoever considering how unsecure everything is.

m4st4 wrote:
May 27th, 2020, 6:23 am
So how are things looking now for TENET in July?

Most EU hotels are re-opening in June but it's all so fragile.
I guess if cinemas are open in most major markets, Tenet will be released in july. 2-3 closed markets will not that be dramatic.

Germany: Most regions opened the cinemas. The last few follow in june.
UK:?
France:?
Italy:?
Spain:?
Russia:?
USA:?
Mexico:?
Brazil:?
Japan:?
South Korea:?
China:?
India:?

Maybe the users from these countries can tell us the current situation.

No news here, in Hungary. "Emergency" will officially be over in mid-June, but haven't heard a word about cinemas.

Yeah, my guess is if 80% of world cinemas are reopened by the end of June, July 17th is more than a possibility for TENET. July 1st is 34 days from now.

Australia: The theaters will open on July 1.

Dubai re-opened cinemas yesterday. They even had a Drive-in theater ready recently (not a great idea though since it’s scorching hot in this region). Same chain announced another drive-in in Bahrain.

Saudi (where I live) announced that things will re-open June 20th - unless something warrants an extension of the lockdown. They haven’t mentioned cinemas specifically but it seems like everything will re-open with the continued dependence on people wearing masks, gloves and maintaining social distancing as much as possible.