TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
intersteIIarx wrote:
May 25th, 2020, 9:53 am
love this quote from Robert Pattinson in the magazine: "If it wasn't Nolan doing it, you'd be like, this is an impossible movie"
:clap:

Pioneerr wrote:
May 25th, 2020, 6:22 am
Trailer 2 vs Trailer 1:

I'm supposed to find any difference? everything looks the same to me.

Lincoln wrote:
May 25th, 2020, 3:59 pm
Pioneerr wrote:
May 25th, 2020, 6:22 am
Trailer 2 vs Trailer 1:

I'm supposed to find any difference? everything looks the same to me.
The two cars in the background are moving in opposite direction.

Has anyone analyzed the meaning of the last scenes in the trailer with the jumbo? I draw parallels to "limbo" in Inception, or a dream within a dream concept. But in Tenet the concept is perhaps that "small" objects can travel easily back in time, but its a challenge to make a whole 747 invert, but the reward is maybe worth the struggle?

Paradoxicalparabola wrote:
May 25th, 2020, 11:35 am
intersteIIarx wrote:
love this quote from Robert Pattinson in the magazine: "If it wasn't Nolan doing it, you'd be like, this is an impossible movie
I loved what JDW said even more “It’s own genre. It’s the Nolan genre” which falls into place with what Nolan said earlier in 2019 “to use the big canvas that [exhibitors] can supply us, and tell stories in an exciting way, and bring fresh ideas, fresh takes on existing genres and new genres – inventing new genres.”

I hope that is not just marketing and that their words live up to what the film will show us.
Wow love that quote. Where is from?

intersteIIarx wrote:
May 25th, 2020, 8:14 pm
Paradoxicalparabola wrote:
May 25th, 2020, 11:35 am
intersteIIarx wrote:
love this quote from Robert Pattinson in the magazine: "If it wasn't Nolan doing it, you'd be like, this is an impossible movie
I loved what JDW said even more “It’s own genre. It’s the Nolan genre” which falls into place with what Nolan said earlier in 2019 “to use the big canvas that [exhibitors] can supply us, and tell stories in an exciting way, and bring fresh ideas, fresh takes on existing genres and new genres – inventing new genres.”

I hope that is not just marketing and that their words live up to what the film will show us.
Wow love that quote. Where is from?
Indeed. It’s a very good relation between their statements. Here you go: https://www.screendaily.com/news/christ ... 11.article

i think a main obstacle that i find most interestingly how nolan will solve, is what will happen in the "end" of the process? let's say they are doing inversion. that means they are directly going back in time. Now lets say they completed the mission they were set out to do. they "stop" the inversion. that means they will find himself in some point in the past, and that means classic time travel, wich i dont think will happen in the movie. other then that, the other options is that the inversion will never stop. or they get into *that* door and somewhat by some kind of a miracle transported into the point in time where before they started the inversion, and this sounds kinda silly.

Oku
Yeah, thinking about how cathartic the last 20-30 minutes will be is making me giddy...that is, of course, assuming that my baseless speculation/theorizing is correct and the last 20-30 minutes are
them going backwards in time and 'fixing' the timeline and revising stuff that we saw earlier from different viewpoints and shit

Oku wrote:
May 25th, 2020, 11:05 pm
Yeah, thinking about how cathartic the last 20-30 minutes will be is making me giddy...that is, of course, ssuming that my baseless speculation/theorizing is correct and that the last 2030 minutes are
them going backwards in time and 'fixing' the timeline and revising stuff that we saw earlier from different viewpoints and shit
Im sorry but in my opinion its quite expected and cliche. Weve seen this sort of thing literally hundreds of times.