TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Lincoln wrote:
May 24th, 2020, 7:00 pm
Question about filming location
Anyone know if there is information about who in the cast was in the desert filming. Maybe only JDW?

I think JDW is alone in that room when the door opens, and since it looks like it will be the climax whatever happens here I think that in these scenes everything will revolve only around him.
But you can see a person moving in the reflection behind so I'm not sure. And what is this? a mirror? or is there someone behind the wall?
Fiona Dioriff posted from the Eagle Mountain set....she is also the only person on IMDB who has a character name: "Wheeler".

A Borges man wrote:
May 24th, 2020, 9:19 pm
Lincoln wrote:
Anyone know if there is information about who in the cast was in the desert filming. Maybe only JDW?

I think JDW is alone in that room when the door opens, and since it looks like it will be the climax whatever happens here I think that in these scenes everything will revolve only around him.
But you can see a person moving in the reflection behind so I'm not sure. And what is this? a mirror? or is there someone behind the wall?
Fiona Dioriff posted from the Eagle Mountain set....she is also the only person on IMDB who has a character name: "Wheeler".
Do you remember what she said in the post? This makes me wonder how big her role is going to be and what purpose she serves in the film. Any ideas about who she could be?

marshallmurphy wrote:
May 24th, 2020, 9:25 pm
A Borges man wrote:
Lincoln wrote:

Do you remember what she said in the post? This makes me wonder how big her role is going to be and what purpose she serves in the film. Any ideas about who she could be?
If she is indeed posting photos from that place, then I think she could be playing a living human in a twilight world - after WWIII has destroyed most of humanity.

marshallmurphy wrote:
May 24th, 2020, 9:25 pm
A Borges man wrote:
Lincoln wrote:

It was an Instagram photo, a selfie, her comment was just that her birthday was that day. So not info on what was being filmed or anything directly with the movie.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5N3z6zpwlU/

this was the link....but I think it was taken down

A Borges man wrote:
Lincoln wrote:

Interesting and very intriguing if she's part of these scenes and not the rest of the main cast.

Based on all the trailers there’s no sign at all of an emotional through-line like Inception or Interstellar. Kind of surprising. Thoughts?

Allstar wrote:
May 25th, 2020, 2:00 am
Based on all the trailers there’s no sign at all of an emotional through-line like Inception or Interstellar. Kind of surprising. Thoughts?
I really hope there is, I'd say for the first time the trailer hasn't shown 20% of what the actual movie is, contrary to Inception or Interstellar.

Allstar wrote:
Debicki and her son

Flutterby wrote:
May 25th, 2020, 2:07 am
Allstar wrote:
I really hope there is, I'd say for the first time the trailer hasn't shown 20% of what the actual movie is, contrary to Inception or Interstellar.
Did Inception trailers even mention Fischer or the fact that Inception is planting a idea in someone's mind? It only mentioned stealing ideas which is not the key plot.

dragon_phoenix wrote:
May 25th, 2020, 2:20 am
Did Inception trailers even mention Fischer or the fact that Inception is planting a idea in someone's mind? It only mentioned stealing ideas which is not the key plot.
Don't remember if it did, but there were at least some scenes where Cobb was emotionally involved: "I think I found a way out", "This last job, that's how I get there", etc...

So far we've only seen JDW with the same stern face I guess?