TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Is it based on speculation or?

people use spoiler tags for a variety of reasons so please put a separate warning before the spoiler tag because it’s easy to accidentally click on as you’re going through the thread clicking on people’s posts

also please be really mindful with how you’re dealing with anything pertaining to spoilers - people are willing to discuss and speculate about this film, but that doesn’t mean they’re open to having their experiences ruined (it’s everyone’s right to decide how important it is to them). members who see other violating rules and general decency are welcome to report such posts. since we’re nearing the premiere it’s natural such info might start flowing, but those trolling maliciously will be getting permabans

I think, the SWAT guy is actually Aaron Taylor Johnson. Because in the trailer, it seems like he is actually mentioning the 'Inversion' thing to JDW or someone else. Pattinson can't be the guy, because it was JDW who was explaining the things to him.

Regarding the info given by an extra that it was Pattinson. I think, Nolan for some reason just used Pattinson in place of Aaron Taylor Johnson. Because u can't tell the difference between them in the swat gear, right? This is the only possible explanation that i can think of.

This revisiting the Opera incident twice is too cliche for me. Also, as mentioned by someone earlier, the prologue and trailer scene are the same one. Only difference is the scene in the trailer is a bit longer.

I also think, Debecki is certainly not Branagh's mother. That's absurd. They literally were seen holding each other's hands in the first trailer. Nolan won't go for typical time traveling twist in this movie. Already, the idea of Inversion is too complex for general audience. But i have a feeling, there will be an open ending like inception, thats pretty much sure.

Uno wrote:
May 24th, 2020, 12:06 pm
I think I have a huge spoiler material, but i'm not sure if I want to share it. It could ruin a potentially big surprise. Let me know if I should share it or keep it to myself.
Pls share but with a spoiler tag. U can also pm me if u want.

Uno
Ruth wrote:
May 24th, 2020, 12:35 pm
people use spoiler tags for a variety of reasons so please put a separate warning before the spoiler tag because it’s easy to accidentally click on as you’re going through the thread clicking on people’s posts

also please be really mindful with how you’re dealing with anything pertaining to spoilers - people are willing to discuss and speculate about this film, but that doesn’t mean they’re open to having their experiences ruined (it’s everyone’s right to decide how important it is to them). members who see other violating rules and general decency are welcome to report such posts. since we’re nearing the premiere it’s natural such info might start flowing, but those trolling maliciously will be getting permabans
Yeah.. I think I will keep this potential spoiler as a secret. Not sure why I even mentioned it.
To everyone reading this: If you wish not being spoiled, please try not to analyze every frame from every footage we've gotten till now. That includes trailers, TV spots, leaked footages and so on.

Uno wrote:
May 24th, 2020, 1:01 pm
Ruth wrote:

Yeah.. I think I will keep this potential spoiler as a secret. Not sure why I even mentioned it.
To everyone reading this: If you wish not being spoiled, please try not to analyse every frame from every footage we've gotten till now. That includes trailers, TV spots, leaked footages and so on.
btw my post wasn’t aimed at you, so don’t feel like i’m forbiding you from sharing anything or something. this was more of a general advice aimed at everyone using this sub

i think dunkirk had a separate thread meant for potentially spoiler included speculation. do you guys think we need one for tenet?

The love for Aaron Taylor-Johnson in this forum is insane. I mean I didn't even know his name before I started following Tenet.

His name wasn't credited in the trailer and people are trying their damn to magically place him in the trailer.

Uno
I know :)

Critics: Tenet is so confusing
Nolan: You chose the wrong profession

Ruth wrote:
May 24th, 2020, 1:04 pm
Uno wrote:
May 24th, 2020, 1:01 pm
Ruth wrote:

To everyone reading this: If you wish not being spoiled, please try not to analyse every frame from every footage we've gotten till now. That includes trailers, TV spots, leaked footages and so on.
btw my post wasn’t aimed at you, so don’t feel like i’m forbiding you from sharing anything or something. this was more of a general advice aimed at everyone using this sub

i think dunkirk had a separate thread meant for potentially spoiler included speculation. do you guys think we need one for tenet?
I think it would be wise to do one considering there might always be the problem of not including the spoiler tags, so people don’t have to worry about that in a thread where it is fully allowed.