TENET - General Information

An original action espionage film releasing in IMAX on August 12, 2020
Nomis wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 6:47 am
I think there's some sort of deeper connection to India's
caste system and beliefs when it comes to the core of this films' mysterious sci-fi element/philosophy. So I don't think they're just in India for lols but I think it has more thematic depth to it than it may seem at first hand
Isn't Dimple Kapadia character the husband of an arms dealer? im sure I read it online somewhere. The line in the trailer when she says "you need to think about the world in a whole new way" has me intrigued though. India seems to have a very important role in this movie, I can't wait to see how.
Last edited by Nomis on May 21st, 2020, 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

antovolk wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 4:07 am
RIP to the upside down logo (I guess it will still be in the film but still, wasn't on the trailer teases and now this )
https://www.amazon.com/Secrets-Tenet-In ... 359&sr=8-1
I have done a lot of Graphic Design and I can 100% tell you that in that poster the "ET" at the end is not upside down because it just looks wrong having big capital titles upside down when you a have a normal text in the same place with them. I mean it would get too confusing visually to get the text of "Inside Christopher Nolan Quantum...etc". This is why they did it, i think. And I belive that in the movie they will be shown upside down anyway.

I'm sure it will likely still be upside down in the film but in the new TV spots its 'regular' also.

antovolk wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 7:10 am
I'm sure it will likely still be upside down in the film but in the new TV spots its 'regular' also.
Logo is still upside down in the website and on WB page for Tenet. They have their reason to do it that way for the book maybe.

After the new TV spot I have a feeling the "N" thus the middle of the palindrome will have a bigger meaning in the title, hence they are okay with changing the title in tv spots or the book.
Just like with the gun test - TE is the shot, ET is the shell....then the bullet as a whole is the middle point, the N.
Not trying to understand it, but feel it :D

I think you guys are worried about the fucking title too much. Just enjoy the trailer in a few hours

So 3 hours from now right? I'm always confused with the fucking time zones.

Flutterby wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 9:05 am
YES

DUNKIRKIE wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 9:06 am
Flutterby wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 9:05 am
YES
:shock:

Dude I'm so excited, please let us have 2 minutes and a half and a semi explanation of the plot, how this whole thing works and I'd fucking love to hear ANY of the character's names :gonf: