TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
KEM
DUNKIRKIE wrote:
May 18th, 2020, 11:22 pm
Am the only one who have been thinking about that Modern Warfare 3 misson lol.
I remember it well

dragon_phoenix wrote:
May 18th, 2020, 10:49 pm
enfitt wrote:
May 18th, 2020, 8:14 pm
I just had a great conversation with a person that was on set during TENET filming in one of California's airport (cause I'm from Europe and don't know the locations by name very well). I won't say his name for the sake of his privacy, he was not a part of the film crew but he was in the area doing work related to aviation because he is a former pilot and engineer, for the sake of the film he was trying not to say much but I managed to get a few things out of him, he basically told me this:
"Seeing the set was cool, they shot different takes in many different ways and for me as someone who does not understand the filming process very well was a little confusing to tell what story they were trying to tell with those scenes."

I asked him about the actors and he told me that during the period of time that he was there ,there weren't any of the actors. The scenes were shot with a team of engineers ,pilots, stunts, a lot of other workers and of course the filming crew. Maybe the actors were sent to shot another day or maybe they shot the scenes in another location or studio built as the inside of the plane, but he wasn't sure for this.

He also told me this when I asked him about the plane crash: "After watching the trailer with cars moving in reverse It made me understand what they did with the plane that day. I am pretty sure that there is going to happen some of that time manipulation with the plane, but as far as I saw no plane crash happens, only some small explosions to make you think that there is a battle going on inside."

And then he concluded: "I am a fan and can not wait to see the movie. I'm sure there will be some surprises, let's see what makes the directors cut."
What do you guys think?
We don't know for sure and all these 'leaks' have been pretty vague. One thing we know for sure is there there will be a plane scene.
He was a 60+ yo former pilot, that's why I thought that the info was valuable. A man like him doesn't talk stupid stuff I think. :D Anyway, you are deff righ. :batman:

Flutterby wrote:
May 18th, 2020, 10:57 pm
Imagine that for a moment:
A fucking gunfight happening normally inside a plane going backwards, from landing to flying. Characters would be confused as to how gravity and forces go, a bit à la Inception hallway fight scene.
How good would that look on screen :shock:
Exactly ! That would be mind blowing. :wtf:

Flutterby wrote:
A fucking gunfight happening normally inside a plane going backwards, from landing to flying. Characters would be confused as to how gravity and forces go, a bit à la Inception hallway fight scene.
If the plane ultimately crashes then wouldnt the scene start with a plane wreckage reversing into the air and then JDW and or RP parachuting in reverse into the plane? :wtf:

Pr0creation wrote:
May 19th, 2020, 9:57 am
Flutterby wrote:
If the plane ultimately crashes then wouldnt the scene start with a plane wreckage reversing into the air and then JDW and or RP parachuting in reverse into the plane? :wtf:
I'm thinking it's gonna be a scene like this:

These conversations should be in the spoiler section, no?

ninenin wrote:
May 19th, 2020, 12:10 pm
Pr0creation wrote:
May 19th, 2020, 9:57 am
Flutterby wrote:
I'm thinking it's gonna be a scene like this:
This is GENIOUS! :D

they don't

Yeah doesn’t sound like it. Fennessy clearly Isn’t the biggest Nolan supporter also.