TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
I'd imagine they'll re-release TDK trilogy in the US as well on July 1st if all goes according to plan.

DylanHoang wrote:
May 18th, 2020, 11:38 am
considering that a majority of the press for Tenet will have to be via zoom calls/virtual methods, that makes sense.
I don’t see what the big deal is with getting the key members of the cast together to do press with one interviewer, if they are all comfortable doing that. That’s a max of like five people in one room: Washington, Pattinson, Debicki, Nolan, and the interviewer. So long as it’s confirmed that no one is sick (temperature checks), why can we not have in-person interviews? Those Zoom interviews are so bad.

marshallmurphy wrote:
May 18th, 2020, 1:26 pm
DylanHoang wrote:
May 18th, 2020, 11:38 am
considering that a majority of the press for Tenet will have to be via zoom calls/virtual methods, that makes sense.
I don’t see what the big deal is with getting the key members of the cast together to do press with one interviewer, if they are all comfortable doing that. That’s a max of like five people in one room: Washington, Pattinson, Debicki, Nolan, and the interviewer. So long as it’s confirmed that no one is sick (temperature checks), why can we not have in-person interviews? Those Zoom interviews are so bad.
The cast members are all in different countries now. Pattison is in UK, Nolan lives in LA. I believe UK has quarantine for 14 days for all visitors now. It won't be easy to gather them together.

Oof. Not looking good, friends.

Angus wrote:
May 18th, 2020, 2:09 pm
Oof. Not looking good, friends.
What isn't? What has changed?

Not gonna lie it's pretty funny watching all of these YouTuber's reacting to TENET and making speculations and predictions that we had either approved or disproved over 5 months ago :lol:

rotas wrote:
May 18th, 2020, 3:09 pm
Not gonna lie it's pretty funny watching all of these YouTuber's reacting to TENET and making speculations and predictions that we had either approved or disproved over 5 months ago :lol:
its funny how the trailer separates people with poor taste too, both tyrone magnus and grace from beyond the trailer didnt find the trailer to be anything special, makes me dislike them more.

dragon_phoenix wrote:
May 18th, 2020, 1:59 pm
The cast members are all in different countries now. Pattison is in UK, Nolan lives in LA. I believe UK has quarantine for 14 days for all visitors now. It won't be easy to gather them together.
That makes sense. I think Debicki has been living in LA lately, that or she's just been spending a lot of time there. I'm not sure where John David Washington lives. One would assume the US though, right? That means they'd really just be missing Pattinson.