TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
El Especial wrote:
May 15th, 2020, 6:31 pm
next week then it is, Friday maybe?
Where in the article did you read "next week"?

I'm still holding firm to the idea that a trailer isn't released until mid-June, and that's if July or August looks feasible.

I think i'd prefer that too. It would be way worse to have the next trailer come out (which will arguably give us a lot more info on the plot and some sneak peeks at bigger set pieces) only for it to be delayed a couple weeks later.

Warner Bros needs at least 80% of the world’s theaters to be open, including New York, Los Angeles, and San Francisco (which rep 25% of a pic’s opening weekend), in order to keep Tenet on its original release date.
that's going to be quite difficult

“Christopher Nolan fans have been churning in anticipation of the complexities of the trailer that was dropped Dec. 19th, and convo continues to speculate as to how ‘Nolan’ this film will be, especially as moviegoers are literally locked-out of what is posed to be an unquestionable ‘theatrical experience’,” RelishMix tells Deadline.

And we hear that Tenet, which is already finished, is as amazing as Inception.

collin49 wrote:
May 16th, 2020, 12:38 am
“Christopher Nolan fans have been churning in anticipation of the complexities of the trailer that was dropped Dec. 19th, and convo continues to speculate as to how ‘Nolan’ this film will be, especially as moviegoers are literally locked-out of what is posed to be an unquestionable ‘theatrical experience’,” RelishMix tells Deadline.

And we hear that Tenet, which is already finished, is as amazing as Inception.
:gonf: :clap: :gonf: :clap:

New Theory from Reddit...
"Until we feel the heat we will never know"

The events in the prologue and trailer exist within a recorded quantum simulation. JDW finds during an assignment that he has been living in a Quantum simulation. The world in reality has suffered a major catastrophe and agents in the real world traverse a quantum simulation moving within the recorded events trying to discover who is responsible for the event. Robert Pattinson is an agent that discovers or saves JDW to get him to assist in finding the person or event responsible (maybe due to some information JDW has). In the prologue Pattinson saves JDW during the siege and this is the first time JDW sees that something isn't right.

Kenneth Branagh is the suspected bad guy that has gone rouge and lives hiding in the simulation because it is an existence where his true love still lives (Debicki), Maybe her death is the reason for him going rogue. The quantum computer is housed beneath the ocean seen in the prologue and trailer (hence time appearing to move forward and backward to and from the silos). There maybe a possibility of multiple simulations that can be accessed. Different governments are trying to control or manipulate the simulations for their own gain and to control the world.

Some people know they live in a simulation and choose to live there (Michael Cain and Dimple Kapadia "You have to see the world in a new way"). I don't think there is time travel in this movie and it is set within a quantum cold war as the book title suggests. I believe there will be another layer to the plot device, something to do with how the quantum simulation effects reality.

KEM
SCORPIO16 wrote:
May 16th, 2020, 1:34 am

The events in the prologue and trailer exist within a recorded quantum simulation. JDW finds during an assignment that he has been living in a Quantum simulation. The world in reality has suffered a major catastrophe and agents in the real world traverse a quantum simulation moving within the recorded events trying to discover who is responsible for the event. Robert Pattinson is an agent that discovers or saves JDW to get him to assist in finding the person or event responsible (maybe due to some information JDW has). In the prologue Pattinson saves JDW during the siege and this is the first time JDW sees that something isn't right.

Kenneth Branagh is the suspected bad guy that has gone rouge and lives hiding in the simulation because it is an existence where his true love still lives (Debicki), Maybe her death is the reason for him going rogue. The quantum computer is housed beneath the ocean seen in the prologue and trailer (hence time appearing to move forward and backward to and from the silos). There maybe a possibility of multiple simulations that can be accessed. Different governments are trying to control or manipulate the simulations for their own gain and to control the world.

Some people know they live in a simulation and choose to live there (Michael Cain and Dimple Kapadia "You have to see the world in a new way"). I don't think there is time travel in this movie and it is set within a quantum cold war as the book title suggests. I believe there will be another layer to the plot device, something to do with how the quantum simulation effects reality.
Sounds plausible, would be a cool idea too

SCORPIO16 wrote:

This is very interesting and well thought out but too similar to The Matrix. Where on Reddit did you find it?

The Special One wrote:
May 16th, 2020, 2:03 am
SCORPIO16 wrote:

This is very interesting and well thought out but too similar to The Matrix. Where on Reddit did you find it?
I think the Redditor who posted it earlier, has deleted it. Don't know why. Here's the link anyways...
https://www.reddit.com/r/tenet/comments ... um_theory/

This following video also states similar theory...