TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
"Nolan says, laughing a reserved English laugh."

I read reversed English laugh at first. I'm thinking about this shit too much. :D

What is this movie? “A climax in every country”. If taken literally then this reminds of the structure of Dunkirk.

AhmadAli95 wrote:
May 12th, 2020, 9:10 am
What is this movie? “A climax in every country”. If taken literally then this reminds of the structure of Dunkirk.
This kinda puts Robert Pattinson's previous quote about Tenet being the size of three movies in context. With that many set pieces, and with each set piece akin to a climax in itself, Tenet will be enormous in scale and scope.

:gonf:

Can we assume that GQ was informed that TENET will stick to the July date and then published this interview? Is the marketing really gonna start?

Well, if they are calling it "quantum" and then saying there is no time travel makes sense, since quantum physics has some nasty theories but neither of them involves time travel.

DUNKIRKIE wrote:
May 12th, 2020, 9:47 am
Can we assume that GQ was informed that TENET will stick to the July date and then published this interview? Is the marketing really gonna start?
I would think so.

The Special One wrote:
May 12th, 2020, 9:55 am
DUNKIRKIE wrote:
May 12th, 2020, 9:47 am
I would think so.
Wouldn't be so fast here because content for print magazines is decided months in advance. Even if Tenet was delayed last month, they'd have to publish the piece anyway as it would be going out in print. This is what happened with Bond, Black Widow and so on when they got delayed but still had print press commitments.

We all knew it wasn't about time travel. It's about time manipulation.

gropercity wrote:
May 12th, 2020, 10:31 am
We all knew it wasn't about time travel. It's about time manipulation.
I do believe Pattinson is playing with words here, if there is no time travel per se, there's definitely some kind of reversal going on.