TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
TeddyBlass wrote:
April 25th, 2020, 4:53 pm
What? Would we expect this to be finished already under normal conditions?
Going by Nolan's previous July films, yes it would probably be finished or close to. Though obviously given the circumstances it's hard to say for this one, but them still not pushing it back is fairly telling i think.

StarWarsIsAwesome123 wrote:
April 25th, 2020, 6:32 pm
TeddyBlass wrote:
April 25th, 2020, 4:53 pm
What? Would we expect this to be finished already under normal conditions?
Going by Nolan's previous July films, yes it would probably be finished or close to. Though obviously given the circumstances it's hard to say for this one, but them still not pushing it back is fairly telling i think.
Yea, given the fact that Nolan himself is fine with the film keeping it's release date, leads one to believe that Tenet is either about done or doesn't need much more time to put on the finishing touches.
I don't think he would release an incomplete film he wasn't satisfied with just to have something for theaters to show.

I'm sure theaters are happy to accommodate the film requirements Nolan wants if it means they'll survive, it's a drop in the bucket of expense if it will help promote their survival.

That said, while I wouldn't be shocked if Tenet was in solid shape in post, not only did they just say a month ago things slowed down, but another report just said the editors have been working remotely since March 20th or whatever. So it was still being tinkered with in the edit and now it's done?

So one or more of these reports are wrong.

-Vader

Now I see this image as official:

That is so strange, what does it mean?

Who knows if he heard this from anybody actually in the know. For the youngsters, this guys ran a site called Aint It Cool News in the late 90's/early 00's that was the premiere site for insider movie news and reviews.

radewart wrote:
April 27th, 2020, 2:13 am

Who knows if he heard this from anybody actually in the know. For the youngsters, this guys ran a site called Aint It Cool News in the late 90's/early 00's that was the premiere site for insider movie news and reviews.
i feel like he forgot to make his point with the tweet, "it will make its inevitable delay what, more painful, i guess ?

Ace
Maybe some new stills in the next Total Film magazine, out Friday.

Ace wrote:
April 27th, 2020, 9:07 am
Maybe some new stills in the next Total Film magazine, out Friday.

Yes, please!

PLEASE!