TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Suppose Nolan and WB stick to the original July date as they seemingly intended, will we get the second official trailer next month? I mean, they gotta start to market it, don't they?

StarWarsIsAwesome123 wrote:
April 20th, 2020, 9:41 pm
speedy117 wrote:
April 20th, 2020, 9:19 pm
These movie theater chains wouldn't tweet about Tenet if there was heavy discussion of delaying at WB, right?
I highly doubt they would.
Even if they decide to open theatres by July, it needs attleast a month or two for people to start going to movies. If theatres are open by July, August end or September is a good window to push the movie. November December is jam packed with movies!

CakeLessEgg wrote:
April 21st, 2020, 12:43 am
StarWarsIsAwesome123 wrote:
April 20th, 2020, 9:41 pm
speedy117 wrote:
April 20th, 2020, 9:19 pm
These movie theater chains wouldn't tweet about Tenet if there was heavy discussion of delaying at WB, right?
I highly doubt they would.
Even if they decide to open theatres by July, it needs attleast a month or two for people to start going to movies. If theatres are open by July, August end or September is a good window to push the movie. November December is jam packed with movies!
That’s speculation at best, there is just as much evidence that people will flock to theatres as they would avoid it, it’s an unprecedented situation.

I still maintain that if we don’t see it by this summer it will be pushed to next summer, no way tenet gets thrown into November/December.

The official website doesn't have a release date anywhere - it just says "Only In Cinemas"

^ ah okay, tenetfilm.com force redirects me to tenetmovie.net from my country (AU)

In the last week a bunch of news came up saying we've got new photos of Tenet, but there's nothing really new here. We have the altered RP-JDW photo, the one where JDW is wearing a mask sitting in the car, the one where he stares at the glass and where they are standing in the blue-red lights somewhere close to the machine.

Here's an example from yesterday:
https://www.comingsoon.net/movies/news/ ... s#/slide/1

Ace

Ace wrote:
April 21st, 2020, 1:01 pm
Delaying a whole year would be horrible.

The tweet is saying that Tenet can now have prime real estate in October since Venom 2 jumped ship.