TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
They are in post production right now but no one knows if they are having any complications or anything.

speedy117 wrote:
April 4th, 2020, 5:36 pm
They are in post production right now but no one knows if they are having any complications or anything.
A massive film with hundreds of people working in post, finishing on film, in a society on lockdown.. Yeah they must have stopped like everyone else. ;)

At best they're tweaking scenes in Nolan's garage and perhaps discussing future work to be done. We don't know how far they got before the lockdown, but VFX-houses and so forth are shut down I think.

Anyways, a break in post-production can be a good thing, getting the time to see the whole picture and tweak. I don't see this as a bad thing, espesically since the July date looks like a faint dream anyway.

Maybe delay in announcement of the postponement maybe because they are still deciding on which date to postpone it to. This year or next. It's still uncertain how the situation will turn out to be.

did anyone read my comment about how spooky it would be if the main threat in the movie would be about a deadly virus spreading the world? They did have masks on in the trailer...

Not sure if anyone caught this but #Inception was trending Sunday night on Twitter. a question was posed, Out of these 9 films, which three would you keep?
not related to this thread but thought it was awesome

The Special One wrote:
April 6th, 2020, 1:56 am
Not sure if anyone caught this but #Inception was trending Sunday night on Twitter. a question was posed, Out of these 9 films, which three would you keep?
not related to this thread but thought it was awesome
Saw that along with Dark Knight. I went with DK, Pulp, and Jurassic Park

Maybe I'm being a bit naive, but since Nolan preferes to do almost everything in real and with practical effects, the VFX must be a lot simpler and take less time to finish than other movies

My country just announced that large crowds is off the table until August, so no "Tenet" for me in cinema in July :cry:

User of Interest wrote:
April 6th, 2020, 2:27 pm
My country just announced that large crowds is off the table until August, so no "Tenet" for me in cinema in July :cry:
What country are you from?

radewart wrote:
April 6th, 2020, 2:29 pm
User of Interest wrote:
April 6th, 2020, 2:27 pm
What country are you from?
Denmark.