TENET - General Information/Discussion/Speculation

An original action espionage film releasing in IMAX on July 17, 2020.
:lol:

If the movie is going to be pushed back to December, I think that they should hold off on the second trailer and release the prologue online.

That would be a good treat to everyone waiting to go back to the theater. It would give people something to talk about as the film discourse is kinda head, so it would dominate the film press. And it allows the studio to hold off on newer marketing materials.

Definitely want to see the Prologue in HD.

I would also love to see the prologue in HD, but what are our chances of that happening? The prologue was meant to be seen on IMAX (some IMAX theaters don't even show it), I don't know if they'll just release it like that.

I feel Chris is so pro theater experience that if it came to it, he and the studios would rather delay it.

California in containment... the post-production takes place essentially there, right ?

Collins wrote:
March 20th, 2020, 3:07 am
California in containment... the post-production takes place essentially there, right ?
Yes.

They were probably working on the mix, score and VFX now. I guess Nolan and Lame also got some editing/trimming left, but they might continue with that.

A solid break in post-production is not necessary a bad thing, at least not artistically.

;)

Forum Pro
Nicolaslabra wrote:
March 20th, 2020, 12:31 am
I feel Chris is so pro theater experience that if it came to it, he and the studios would rather delay it.
Agreed.

Ace
Mike Chambers, visual effects producer (Christopher Nolan’s “Tenet”) and chair of the Visual Effects Society (VES), added that all projects are being impacted by having to work remotely. “Frankly, any place where they’re doing remote, that’s undoubtedly going to affect the efficiency of working,” he said. “Because, really, there’s nothing like being able to walk among the artists and talking about the work. Once it becomes a whole conference call/video conference thing, it’s [not the same].”
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/why-uni ... 58894.html

Well he's not wrong

My fucking online classes fucking suck, too, so there's that