TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Joshua Strong wrote:
March 12th, 2020, 6:12 pm
There are more important issues in the world right now but Tenet comes out 4 months, any talk of the movie being delayed is very premature.
Well, yes and no. They have to consider promoting the film, which comes well in advance. Also any sort of touring they'll want to have scheduled beforehand, things of that nature.

But yes, it is relatively still very far out.

MuffinMcFluffin wrote:
March 12th, 2020, 7:19 pm
Well, yes and no. They have to consider promoting the film, which comes well in advance. Also any sort of touring they'll want to have scheduled beforehand, things of that nature.
How far in advance do they usually start the press tour for a movie this big?

I think it will start in May.

blackColumn wrote:
March 12th, 2020, 5:14 am
volozo wrote:
March 11th, 2020, 11:43 pm
Interstellar (2014) was the last film to get an IMAX 70mm release in India and the theatre, Prasads IMAX, that showed it is not even an IMAX theatre anymore. It's funny that once that theatre housed world's second largest IMAX screen.

But we still have got a chance to bring IMAX 70mm releases back in India. Gujarat Science City not only houses huge Prasads-IMAX-like screen but also got an IMAX 15/70mm projector.

Please help us by signing this petition. 🙏

http://chng.it/yGCqzGY6

Share this petition as much as you can.

Let's come together and make this thing happen before TIME RUNS OUT.
I read somewhere that imax called back their projectors taken on rent that's likely the reason why Prasads doesn't have the projector anymore. Kinda sad because when interstellar came out they screened it for five months because of tremendous demand (below are stats for one month).

https://www.deccanchronicle.com/141206/ ... reen-month

There are several theatres in India that have recently acquired laser imax projector but they won't draw crowds anywhere close to Prasads (none of them have 1.43:1 aspect ratio either which certainly doesn't help the case).

Not expecting much to happen this time around honestly :|
Actually, the IMAX 70mm release of TENET at Gujarat Science City is quite possible as they got the only active IMAX 15/70mm projector and the screen size is almost the size of Prasads IMAX.
Prasads IMAX: 95.0 ft x 72.0 ft
Gujarat Science City: 95.1 ft x 66.8 ft

All we need is the film print of TENET and we are good to go.

Also, Prasads IMAX is not gonna come back with the analog IMAX projection as they have already replaced their projectors with Christie 4K Laser and I believe the sound system with Dolby Atmos.

Need some help!

I'm putting up a Chinese subtitle for this interview and I met a little trouble. Can someone tell me what's the word Leo used at 0:00:24? Appreciate it, guys!
Well, Inception is a very ambitious, cerebral, almost existential *** Hollywood action film.

DUNKIRKIE wrote:
March 16th, 2020, 9:11 am
Need some help!

I'm putting up a Chinese subtitle for this interview and I met a little trouble. Can someone tell me what's the word Leo used at 0:00:24? Appreciate it, guys!
Well, Inception is a very ambitious, cerebral, almost existential *** Hollywood action film.
"high octane"

Joshua Strong wrote:
March 12th, 2020, 6:12 pm
There are more important issues in the world right now but Tenet comes out 4 months, any talk of the movie being delayed is very premature.
:gonf:

The Taxman wrote:
March 16th, 2020, 12:17 pm
DUNKIRKIE wrote:
March 16th, 2020, 9:11 am
Need some help!

"high octane"
Thank you very much, buddy.

volozo wrote:
March 13th, 2020, 8:42 am
blackColumn wrote:
March 12th, 2020, 5:14 am
volozo wrote:
March 11th, 2020, 11:43 pm
Interstellar (2014) was the last film to get an IMAX 70mm release in India and the theatre, Prasads IMAX, that showed it is not even an IMAX theatre anymore. It's funny that once that theatre housed world's second largest IMAX screen.

But we still have got a chance to bring IMAX 70mm releases back in India. Gujarat Science City not only houses huge Prasads-IMAX-like screen but also got an IMAX 15/70mm projector.

Please help us by signing this petition. 🙏

http://chng.it/yGCqzGY6

Share this petition as much as you can.

Let's come together and make this thing happen before TIME RUNS OUT.
I read somewhere that imax called back their projectors taken on rent that's likely the reason why Prasads doesn't have the projector anymore. Kinda sad because when interstellar came out they screened it for five months because of tremendous demand (below are stats for one month).

https://www.deccanchronicle.com/141206/ ... reen-month

There are several theatres in India that have recently acquired laser imax projector but they won't draw crowds anywhere close to Prasads (none of them have 1.43:1 aspect ratio either which certainly doesn't help the case).

Not expecting much to happen this time around honestly :|
Actually, the IMAX 70mm release of TENET at Gujarat Science City is quite possible as they got the only active IMAX 15/70mm projector and the screen size is almost the size of Prasads IMAX.
Prasads IMAX: 95.0 ft x 72.0 ft
Gujarat Science City: 95.1 ft x 66.8 ft

All we need is the film print of TENET and we are good to go.

Also, Prasads IMAX is not gonna come back with the analog IMAX projection as they have already replaced their projectors with Christie 4K Laser and I believe the sound system with Dolby Atmos.
Gujrat science city has never screened any movie. Not that it is impossible but starting a petition that has little or no exposure just won't cut it. If you know somebody important who can make this happen that's another story.

:lol: