TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Ace
Cineworld shows the release date in the UK has been moved to the following week.
Looks like they moved away from opening the same day as Top Gun 2 which is releasing later in Europe because of the Euro football tournament.

Forum Pro
Law
senseandsarcasm wrote:
January 7th, 2020, 9:49 am
Ruth wrote:
January 5th, 2020, 2:49 pm
Hey you guys I just got off the phone with some random Hollywood writer whose name I don’t remember, but we’re totally friends. Anyway he celebrated new year’s eve with Robert Pattinson at his home, and the writer told Robert about me and we ended up having a Skype video call because he was so eager to meet me so he could spill all the juicy details of the film. Everything you read on reddit is wrong. Also, most information on this forum is also wrong, Pattinson said he reads this forum daily. Basically, the movie is about a gay love gone wrong. Pattinson and Washington’s characters are ex lovers who are racing to get hold of the time manipulation tech so that they could rewind time back to the day they first met. Something very tragic happens and the lead character is very depressed about his lost love. To make the film more serious, Nolan added some terrorists to the background plot to make things seem harder. Also the backwards cars are clever metaphysical subtle hints. They symbolize the heartache we all feel of wanting to go back in time when we accidentally swipe left on tinder but we can’t undo that action because we don’t have tinder premium. Notice how the two words “tinder” and “tenet” both begin with a letter T? And if you take the e out of tinder, both have the same number of letters.
LMAOOOOOO!!! I especially love this line, "I just got off the phone with some random Hollywood writer whose name I don’t remember, but we’re totally friends."
Perhaps because you didn't read past the first line?

you guys are so rude i was totally being serious 😢

Artemis wrote:
January 6th, 2020, 8:42 pm
oh yeah. ruth is waaaaaayyyyyyyy more than a fan lol.
Ruth is obviously a cameo in the movie

Wait are people just now finding out that Ruth knows people in the industry? Lol

Ace wrote:
January 7th, 2020, 10:18 am
Cineworld shows the release date in the UK has been moved to the following week.
Looks like they moved away from opening the same day as Top Gun 2 which is releasing later in Europe because of the Euro football tournament.

The writer of the article says that was a typo, though the Top Gun thing is a good spot...

Unrelated but how can I get a picture near my name like you guys?

speedy117 wrote:
January 7th, 2020, 7:23 pm
Click your name that's next to 'private messages' at the top of this site. Click 'User Control Panel' then click 'Pofile' then click 'edit Avatar'

In the trailer @1:52 , is that supposed to be the same person @1:54 (Pattinson)? If so, his hair changes.

Havoc1st wrote:
January 7th, 2020, 7:36 pm
speedy117 wrote:
January 7th, 2020, 7:23 pm
Click your name that's next to 'private messages' at the top of this site. Click 'User Control Panel' then click 'Pofile' then click 'edit Avatar'
That's what I thought, but every picture I've tried has been too big of a file size, and idk what to do.