TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
I have a strong feeling
the movie is about a time manipulation machine the military designed to avert potential disasters by undoing them through time reversal and JDW and Pattinson are part of some special CIA team assigned to deal with some fallout from this or something like that
Of course I could be totally fucking wrong but that would be my guess from watching the trailer

It looks like Pattinson is in the movie a lot — but I hope he has an interesting character to play. He really is an excellent actor. Him just tagging along with Washington the whole time would be a bit of a waste, and, frankly kind of backwards (no pun intended).

Perhaps he goes turncoat and becomes one of the film’s chief villains?

gropercity wrote:
December 20th, 2019, 3:13 am
I have a strong feeling
the movie is about a time manipulation machine the military designed to avert potential disasters by undoing them through time reversal and JDW and Pattinson are part of some special CIA team assigned to deal with some fallout from this or something like that
Of course I could be totally fucking wrong but that would be my guess from watching the trailer
I think Branagh is the head of a multinational corporation weaponizing time manipulation tech and selling it to terror cells and hostile foreign powers through intermediaries, and our secret agent heroes are sent in to stop him. But it would be cool if the technology was originally developed by the gov’t.

Now that Denzel son is on Nolans hands...he has already a bright future already..
Its a big thing to start soon your career behind a master director...only open doors after that...based on your talent you can be big or not.. Sam after Avatar was not....Leo after Titanic was big

Can someone post those scans from the chit-chat Nolan and Cameron had on James Cameron's Story of Science Fiction? The old links no longer work. Particularly, I need the part where Chris explains the ending of Interstellar.

I still haven't actually seen the second trailer.

I've only seen the teaser trailer and the prologue in laser IMAX, which was bliss. I feel like I've already been properly introduced to this film. The mystery is indeed killing me but the scene the editing, music, just everything was incredible. And that sizzle reel at the end was amplifying.

But I'm afraid I'll see too much if I watch the second trailer.

Nomis wrote:
December 20th, 2019, 12:08 pm
I still haven't actually seen the second trailer.

I've only seen the teaser trailer and the prologue in laser IMAX, which was bliss. I feel like I've already been properly introduced to this film. The mystery is indeed killing me but the scene the editing, music, just everything was incredible. And that sizzle reel at the end was amplifying.

I think it probably improves your experience to go into a film having seen as little of it as possible. But I get the feeling Trailer 2 gives away very, very little.

Nomis wrote:
I genuinely think the second trailer barely gives anything away. It might give away the first act of the film (same kind of thing as Interstellar's second trailer) but not much past that is shown.

Nomis wrote:

Honestly with what we have seen from set photos
there are many many massive set pieces and locations not even hinted at in the 2nd trailer.

I think the 3rd/final trailer and tv spots will need to be avoided because WB will definitely put in a money shot of
one of the massive set pieces. (if you know, you know 8-) )

allright allright

Still sort of hoping for a 4K link to emerge otherwise I'll just watch the youtube link.

Seeing the prologue in IMAX was just so incredibly cool that I hope I can watch the trailer in the highest possible quality too. I mean you never know which trailers play in front of the films.

As for above me: yeah lol 8-)