TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
DUNKIRKIE wrote:
December 18th, 2019, 4:12 am
The waiting is literally ruining my life. GODDAMNNNNN.
You and me both. I was hoping for at least a theater list for the prologue.

Now that ive seen the BS Star wars...i want to see what a true talented director come next with TENET
Lets hope a trailer online will show tomorrow

Srbb wrote:
December 18th, 2019, 4:50 am
Now that ive seen the BS Star wars...i want to see what a true talented director come next with TENET
Lets hope a trailer online will show tomorrow
Did you not get the prologue? Did you see it in IMAX?

Yes and yes...some of us, we are here on imax for the second time just for the Nolans prologue , but again im not sure if we are allowed to go into specifics until tomorrow

Bro, it's not like it's illegal to give some details lol

Please tell us desperate mortals

Srbb wrote:
December 18th, 2019, 7:14 am
Yes and yes...some of us, we are here on imax for the second time just for the Nolans prologue , but again im not sure if we are allowed to go into specifics until tomorrow
You don’t have to go into specifics and you could just say whether it was amazing or not, etc. If you want that is.

KEM
Just say it!!

Of course it is amazing, and you already knew it or at least you already guessed it
Again, it is sad that we dont have more directors like Nolans these days...deep, mature, spectacular and as always great use of the "imax" cameras
I think Nolan is the only director that can make the worse actor to look and act like a pro
I pray that this prologue will hit online, i cant remeber if TDK was online the day after